Chapter Five

Finally friday.

That's what also Lisa thought as her not-so-beloved ringer paid her back for laughing at him yesterday.

"I truely hate you" Lisa said to her ringer into her pillow after she burried her face in it after getting woken up so brutally once again.

The obnoxious repeating alarm sound tho didn't stop ringing just because of a hate comment from a grumpy teenager.

"Okay okay fine! I'll get up!" Lisa said in annoyed defeat as she jerky lifted her head up from her pillow and tapped on her phone aggressively to mute that ringer.

"One day, I'm just gonna throw you out of the window" Lisa threatened her ringer before she slowly but steady got out of her warm bed. 

With a sigh Lisa laid her head into her neck and spoke "At least it's friday"

She dragged herself into her bathroom where her mood always gets a bit lifted when she looks in the mirror and sees her picture perfect bangs. 

Lisa started her everyday bathroom morning routine while she blasted some Rihanna songs through the speakerbox.

--

Rosé also needed to make that experience, getting pulled out of sleep by a ringer. Just that Rosé's ringer is definetly not as annoying as Lisa's.

Rosé who was just laying on her stomach with her face laying on the left side in the pillow felt how she slowly woke up. 

The pinkish haired girl slowly opened her heavy eyes. "One more minute" she thought before she lifted her head up to swap the side her face was laying on the pillow while her calm ringer melody continued playing.

Yeah....this one minute turned into 15 in the end.

As Rosé opened her eyes again, she immediately remembered that her ringer already ringed. He must've stopped after 3 minutes. 

The australian girl threw her blanket off of her and jumped out of her bed. Making her way to the bathroom, she realised that she can't be late or otherwise she'll miss the bus.

"Ahh Rosé, why??" she questioned herself as she started brushing her hair infront of the big mirror on the bathroom wall. 

As coincidence wanted it, her mom was not at home today in the morning. She came home late yesterday and had to leave today at 5:30AM again already. Otherwise her mom would've woken her up.

Rosé ran downstairs after she was all done and dressed and grabbed her backpack just for her to bust the door open and run to the busstop without even getting a chance to eat a small yoghurt or something.

Rosé will already have sports in school today. She was definetly not motivated to sprint now too. Lucky Roseanne could catch the bus by seconds.

She lets herself fall onto a seat in the back of the bus while her chest went out and in due to her heavy breathing. She could feel her heart racing and the only thing she craved right now was a sip of water.

--

"Here I brought you Starbucks" Lisa got an iced vanilla latte overhanded from Jisoo as she met up with her infront of her house.

"Jisoo you shouldn't have" Lisa said gratefully as she portrayed the large cup of cold coffe. 

"Ah don't worry. I love to spoil my best friend" Jisoo smiled in return before she took a slurp from her caffe americano.

--

"Have you heard it?" 

"Heard what?" Jennie answered as Rosé basically ran into her at their meeting point infront of the schoolstairs.