*Life afterwards (2)*

De'laiyla

At work... I bumped into my close friend (Gay Best Friend) treyvione he's americian but a light brown colour, he is so cool and is the type of person who will tell you the truth even if it hurts , badly.

"Hey boo" he says walking up to me with my coffee in his hand he so gets me.

"Hi how are you"

" uh uh thats not the question , how are youuu?" He Says slurping on his coffee. Obviously he wants me to talk about dante.

"Alright we are back together as you know and I stayes at his house but we pranked each other and mine was serious but we made up other than that nothings happening"

"But obviously something is happening over 'ere, girl look.at.you we are going shopping" he was looking at my black peep toe flats, black crop top, with white jeans and my hair in a messy bun.

" whats wrong with this but if you insist ,Ok, after work , shopping" he nodded and we carried on with our shift and quickly gathered our things to go shopping!

"Trey baby how does this on me" I said mocking his accent he was checking out some jumpers , I was showing him a cute short floral skater dress.

"Nice but too cute girl you need fierce!" He said picking out a black bandeau top with disobey written on it with ripped jeans dungarees I put it on with one strap hanging and didn't take it off , I walked out the dressing room, hearing "damn!" From trey I paid for them while wearing them, and walked out like a G.

I decided to give up on the strop that I had on dante because it was just getting boring , at uni... they decided to intrude our little girl chat that myself, India and Felicia had going on at our lunch break .

"Felicia , you mean to tell me that you was hooking up and going out with 'college' Marcel and you didn't tell us ?" India said with a irritated tone in her voice.

Well..... I was going to tell you guys but I was just waiting for the right time" she said but we just nodded sarcastically and carried on eating our food. But then out of the bloom dante and his gang slide themselves into our booth. But the weird thing was that dante didn't sit he looked at me like I did something wrong.

"De can I talk to you outside please" everyone one went "oooo" I just rolled my eyes and went outside following dante.

"Ok, so what this shit that I've been hearing that you been shopping with another man he said" he looked at me with a serious face but I couldn't take him seriously, like foreal. I just laughed and tried to walk away but he just grabbed real tight and pushed me against the wall next to the shop.

"Now you will listen to me bitch, I ain't taking no bullshit from you now tell me the truth, are you cheating on me?" I began to get blurry vision as tears builded up in my

" First of all DONT EVER TALK TO ME LIKE THAT AGAIN , Second of all i ain't been cheating on you who told you that!"

"My side hoe,....tearria" as soon as he said that I kicked off, rage in my eyes, ready to pounce at someone but I was still hurt how could he cheat on me when I didn't even cheat on him and what made it worse was that it was that bitch tearria, at this moment I was punching him in his chest screaming how could he do this and all I see is india pull my back to the car, I just heard him say "Fuck you" and punch the wall , but I didn't care I got in my car and cried hard , and I saw felicia questioning him.

"He excused me of cheating with treyvione" I said with my voice breaking, but this time I wasn't sad I was angry that he didn't trust me. Felicia jumped in the car.

"Ok everybody listen, I talked to him and he understands that you didn't cheat and he apologises"

"Well I'm not going to let go easily plus he cheated on me with tearria so I need him to stay away or going to see a good girl go wild" after I said that we all just started laughing because we just noticed what I said was so unlike me but I wasn't joking(maybe).