Willy's Wonderland Oc

Human Name Renee Blair

Animatronic Name Willow Wolf

Age 14 and Age now 17

Animatronic Species Wolf

Gender Female

Sexuality Asexual Straight

Human Appearance Young Brown woman with brown eyes and short black hair

Animatronic Appearance Light brown Animatronic wolf with hazel eyes Animatronic wolf ears long pointed sharp teeth long furred arms with sharp claws an fluffy body dark brown chest and underbelly long furred legs and sharp paw claws and long fluffy tail wears an Light brown dress with the words Let's party.

Personilty Loyal, Focused, Insane, Crazy and sly and now Loyal, Cruel, Insane, Messy when eating, Brutal, Violent, Smart, Strong and Aggressive but towards Willy and her friends she's Nice, Helpful, Loyal, Respectful and Supportive.

Hobbies Reading, Killing, Stalking and spending time with Jerry and his evil colleagues and now Killing, Eating humans and plays with her guitar.

Favorite Colors Black and Bloody Red

Least Favorite Colors Pink and Purple

Likes Killing Both humans and Children, Scarying humans, her friends eating flesh from humans and playing with her guitar

Dislikes Her prey escaping, Going days and nights without human meat and her friends getting hurt

Family Unknown

Friends Jeremy and his evil colleagues and know Willy Weasel, Siren Sara, Cammy Chameleon, Tito Turtle, Gus Gorilla, Arty Alligator and Ozzie Ostrich

Crush Arty Alligator

Background Renee met Jeremy when she was killing three people and two children. Jeremy made an deal with Renee which she agreed to as she started working for Jeremy in his restaurant Willy's Wonderland as she continues to kill people with Jeremy without being caught. Jeremy decided to make Renee her own Animatronic and Renee picked the Animatronic wolf name which is Willow. Renee and Arthur Allen became very close one day and became Boyfriend and Girlfriend. Soon after Renee and Jeremy transform their souls into the Animatronics after an ritual. Since Renee now as Willow continues to kill and eat people with her Animatronic friends.

How She Dies None

Songs

Five Little Sheeps

Hide N Seek

Extra Willow kills the Janitor and rebuild each and one of her friends with an ritual.