Chapter.2

Y/N comes inside the school. Her adrenaline boils up. But a kind looking fellow comes straight at you. "Hello. You must be Y/N correct?" You look up seeing a tall looking man who seemed to be like the teacher of this school. She nods. "Yes sir that's me." Mr.Aizawa bows to greet you. "My names Mr.Aizawa. I will be your teacher for this school year. It's a pleasure to meet you Y/N." Y/N smiles and they shake hands. "So what brings you here in U.A?" "Well, I'm here to become a pro hero like my father!" Mr.Aizawa looks stunned. "That's great Y/N. But, do you have a quirk by any chance?" Her face turns into a frown hearing that question. She looks down not facing Mr.Aizawa. "No sir I don't. Mine hasn't developed." Mr.Aizawa gives you a understanding look. "Look kid, it takes time to develop a quirk. But I'll help you develop yours. No need to feel embarrassed." Y/N looks back at Mr.Aizawa and gives him a kind grin. He bows again and leaves. You feel relieved after talking to Mr.Aizawa. While you were walking to your locker a person bumps into you making you fall to the ground hard. The guy looks at you annoyed. "WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING DUMBASS!" You look confused "Well sir, you should watch where your going I was walking here first but you got in the way." He grabs ur hand hard making u stand up "bump into me again and I'll KILL YOU! Got it!?" A other guy comes over stoping the cruel guy from hurting you "Bakugo!? Leave her alone!?" Bakugo let's go of you "who the fuck is this person doing here anyways!?" You look up at the guy that stopped the bully from hurting you. "Hello! Are you new here?" Y/N nods. "Yes I am." Bakugo stays slient. "I'm so sorry about him!? He hates new kids unfortunately." Y/N gives a awkward smile. "I have to go." Y/N runs away terrified. Y/N was stunned from how that guy hurted her at her first day here. She started to think that this school was some type of villain trap. But as she walked she starts to think about the guy who stopped the bully from hurting her. He seemed super nice. Still she didn't like this place. As the bell rung for class to start, Y/N rushes into the classroom breathing hard hoping she wasn't late. Mr.Aizawa stopped teaching to get the students attention. "Everyone settle down. We have a new student here today." The students quiet down while Y/N slowly walks in front of the classroom. "Students. Meet Y/N." The students gasp seeing Y/N for the first time. Y/N awkwardly waves. "Hello everyone..!" The bully gives you a death stare. "Not the bitch who clearly bumped into me!" Mr.Aizawa stares at Bakugo. "Katsuki, not today. Now shut your mouth!" He stops talking pissed off. A kind looking girl raises her hand. "Yes Mina?" Mina smiles brightly looking at Y/N. "She looks so pretty!" Y/N smiles and sits down in her seat. Mr.Aizawa starts to teach.