||1.2|| His fault

Dragging Angre with him... He entered his room..

Vansh- How are you??

Angre ignored...

Vansh- Answer me...

Angre- I don't find important answering!!

Vansh- what?? I am your Vansh bhai....

Angre- V-a-n-s-h B-h-a-i.... Are you even serious... You are boss only boss... Because if you were my bhai... You would have not left me alone like that...
No one... I had no one next to me

Vansh- You are changed Angre...

"I am changed in all these years but you.... What about you??? You were changed 7 years ago only.... The person who called Angre... Angre whole day and shared about his personal life too...
He... He left me..." Angre said trying to hid his emotions.... Fighting with the war to either hug vansh or slap him hard...

Vansh also find the his words heartbreaking... Observing the room....

Only to find it neat and clean.. with the objects at its place as he left them....
He found a photo frame....

And recalled the incident of Goa when he was about to die....

Flashback...

Angre - Are you fine boss??
Vansh just hummed...

Angre- How much time do you have??

Vansh- few min only...
Ishani can't see your state...

They laugh.
The last laugh as they were expecting.... 😣...

Vansh- This time will pass, right.

They talk about the past attacks and have a laugh....
Remember how they got saved... How they misguide police.... How their strength was they being together....

Their bond was like nobody's...
Nobody can match the same bond as their....
Ready to take bullets for each other.... Ready to give life...

Vansh- We got saved there, bad phase has begin now, I just have 6 mins.

Angre- If we don't get saved today, then I will have no regret, it was a big thing to live with you, dying with you will be a bigger thing, I will wish that you become my boss in all the births.

Vansh- You are not only my bodyguard, don't forget you are my J-i-j-a as well, you are not just a friend, but my brother too...

They hugged....

Flashback ends...

Remembering those flashbacks... He found in a condition that he could cry anytime....

His phone rang due to which he came out of this thoughtful land....

The caller was

"Sweetheart 😘"

He picked up the phone and keep it on speaker....

"Idiot!! Come towards the entrance... This stupid guard of this mansion isn't letting me enter.... Come fast or I will kill you... And if you are romancing with Angre do it later on... Bye... Jaldi aaooo"
Shouted Riddhima... Without waiting for the reply she cut the phone....

Angre took out his phone and dialed security guards no.

"Let them come!!" He ordered..
The same tone as of Vansh....

Some say correct.... Friends exchange their personality after separation.... The same happened with Vansh and Angre.... Best buddies....

Vansh became 7 years back Angre... And Angre became 7 years back ruthless mafia VANSH....

Vansh- Can we hugg!

Angre- No...

Directly replying him with a no... He left the room well aware of the fact that his Riddhima bhabhi was standing on entrance... With a child... Ofcourse he know her name is Vanya and she is 6 years old....
But he ignored her and walked out of the room....

Precap- Few heartbreaking words