Chapter 3

"Hey Ivory, are you ok?" Moxy asked.
Ivory had just gotten back from her confrontation with her brother, and now she was at Moxy's house with Mandy.

The blue haired doll shifted her feet, "I
just ran into Lou."

Moxy and Mandy's eyes widened, "What did he say?" Mandy asked.

"He asked me to forgive him, of course I said I would never forgive him." She scoffed.

Moxy and Mandy stared at her, "I thought you would forgive him; he is your brother after all." Moxy told her.

Ivory let out a snort, "after what he's done? No way! Not after he left and hurt me." She whispered the last part.

Moxy and Mandy exchanged worried glances, "Ivory what are you talking about?" Moxy asked.

The blue haired doll let out a sigh, "he never had time for me, he never kept his promises, he treated the imperfect dolls like trash, and he was never aware of how much those things hurt me!" She snapped.

The two other dolls looked worried and shocked, " I'll explain more." Ivory muttered.

Here in Perfection let's play a game, I'll show you how it's done. Here in Perfection stand very still, this'll be so much fun.

And then he smiled, that's what I'm after a smile in his eyes the sound of his laughter happy to listen, happy to play, happily watching him drift away.

Happily waiting all on my own under the endless sky counting the seconds, standing alone as so many years go by.

Happily wondering night after night is this how it works? Am I doing it right? Happy to listen, happy to stay, happily watching him drift away.

You keep on turning pages, for people who don't care people who don't care people who don't care about you. And still it takes you ages to see that no one's there see that no one's there see that no one's there everyone's gone on without you.

Finally, something finally news about how the story ends. He isn't the same now, corrupted with power and leaving everything behind.

Isn't that lovely? Isn't that cool? And isn't that cruel? And aren't I a fool to have happily listened happy to stay happily watching him drift, drift, drift away.

Mandy had her mouth hung open and shock, while Moxy looked worried.

"He did all that?" The pink doll asked.

Ivory nodded slowly, she still remembered every second of it and it still hurts.

The two dolls ran over to Ivory and pulled her into a tight hug, the navy haired doll hugged back.

The three parted while glancing at each other, they were about to say something, but a voice pierced the air, "well well if it isn't the dolls of the hour?"

That voice sounded oddly familiar, but Ivory couldn't put her finger on it. "Who is that?" Mandy asked. "I guess there's only one way to find out! Let's go". Moxy told them running out the door, the two dolls followed close behind.

When they got to the spot where the pipe was, all of Imperfection was gathered outside. Ivory glanced up and saw a large black and dark purple airship above them.

The navy haired doll still couldn't see who it was, but she knew the voice was all too familiar. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Ox take a step forward, his eyes narrowed, with his hands on his hips.

"Who are you? And what are you doing here?" He demanded.

There was silence, then the front door of the airship opened to reveal a perfect doll with lavender hair, menacing mint green eyes. She wore a pale blue tight skirt, with silver armored plates on it, the last thing Ivory noticed was the multicolored crystals that hung from her necklace.

The doll walked into full view, with a menacing smirk. "My name is Artemis." She explained. Ivory suddenly realized who she was she was her old 'friend', she betrayed Ivory before The Gauntlet. Artemis was very cunning and would do whatever it takes to get to the top, she even tried to have Ivory recycled.

"What are you doing here?" Ox demanded.

Artemis grinned evily, "I was hoping you would ask that. Well, I'm the most perfect doll to ever exist and no one saw how perfect I was, not even Lou." She hissed through her clenched teeth.

Ivory stared at her feet, is she going to mention me?

"Now I'm going to show everyone here what happens when you refuse to see how much potential someone has." She continued with a growl.

Before anyone could say anything, Artemis turned towards the opening of the ship, "get them all!" She growled.

About ten or maybe more monstrous creatures jumped off the ship and landed on the ground facing the dolls.

They look like this, yes this is from MLP the movie.

"Run!" Ox yelled.

Ivory bolted off nearly escaping the grasp of one of the creatures, I've never seen anything like them before. Where did she get them?

The blue haired doll was snapped out of her thoughts by one of the creatures' paws slammed into her launching her roughly to the left and it her side against a building.

Ivory felt her breath get knocked out of her, she tried to pull herself off the ground, but she was too winded to stand up, she fell back down with a thud.

She felt her eyes grow heavy, the last thing she saw were countless doll getting scooped up by the monster creatures.
Everything then faded to black.

"Ivory?" Who's saying that?
"Is she ok?"
"I don't know we just found her like this."

"Ivory fluttered open her eyes to see, Moxy, Mandy, Uglydog, Wage, Babo, Luckybat and Moxy were staring at her worried.

"What happened?" The blue haired doll rasped.

Moxy took a step towards her, "Artemis took everyone." Her gaze dropped.

Ivory's eyes widened, "w-what? You mean we're the only ones left?"

Mandy fiddled with her fingers, "not exactly." She stepped to the side to reveal a blonde doll, sadly looking at her.
It was Lou....