Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Great it's just some random guy

         (THERE WAS NO GOOD GIF ☹️)

"Okay you got it." Ned tries again swinging his hand in wide circles.

"Find Peter Parker." Ned said. "What's the thing on his hand?" MJ shushes him while Ned continues to gesticulate.

"Find Peter Parker. Find Peter Parker!" Suddenly, a portal opens behind them. On the other side stands a figure in silhouette.

The figure steps through the portal. Someone in civilian clothes?

"Great, it's just some random guy." Ned groans while facing MJ.

The random guy gave them a little wave."Hello. Um, I hope it's okay I just came through this, uh-" He tries to go back into the portal but just before he can do so the portal closes behind him. "Oh it just closed."

"Your Peter?" MJ

"Yeah. Peter Parker. I... I've seen you two—" He spots Lola, and she blushes and gives him a wave. Peter kindly waves back. "Hi."

Then he pauses noticing the first Peter that had came through the portal, across the room. They eye each other. Both sensing something.

"Wait he's- he's not your friend." Then THWIP! THWIP! The first Peter that came out of the portal first fires at the second Peter, who dodges it with super-human speed and Fires a web back. The first Peter Parker dodges it, equally fast. They both flip mid-air and land.

The second Peter quickly webs the first peters web slinger. The first Peter nods, while being impressed.

"Wait, so you're Spider-Man too. Why didn't you just say that?" Ned questions the second Spider-Man while genuinely being confused.

"I generally don't go advertising it. Kinda defeats the whole 'anonymous superhero' thing."

"I just said that." The first Peter said.

"It's what he just said." MJ said while pointing at The first Peter. Lola points about the room. The peters patiently waiting for her to finish so that Ned can translate.

"My Lola is asking if you could clean up the webs you shot?" Ned glances over at both of the Peter standing in the room. "Oh sorry Lola." The 1st peter said. "Yes of course."

"I'm going to bed." As she walks off to her room shaking her head. "Night, Lola."

The first Peter starts cleaning up the kitchen While, The second Peter approaches MJ and Ned.

"Uh this might seem kinda weird, but... I've been trying to find your friend ever since I got here. I just have this sense that... that he needs my help." The second Peter said. "Our help." The first Peter chimes in as the second Peter nods in agreement.

"... He does" MJ sighed while looking at Both of the Peters. "We don't know where he is." Ned muttered. "And um... honestly, right now, we're all he really has left." MJ said making Ned nod.

"Well, uh, is there some place that he might go that has meaning to him? Like a place  where he would go to just—"

"Get away from anything?" The Peters both glance of acknowledgment between the two.

"For me, it was the top of the Chrysler building." Said The second Peter.

"Empire State. It's just... it's a sweet view." Peter one once again chimed in as Ned and MJ admire them both interacting.

"That is a sweet view." The second Peter announced while nodding at him.

           "Yes. Yeah. I... I think I know exactly where that would be." MJ realized where her universes Peter would possibly be since he sometimes swings them both up there to admire stars or to just talk about what's going on in life.

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

SORRY ITS SO SHORT!! SCRATCH THAT I KNOW EXACTLY HOW TO MAKE GWEN SHOW UP IN THIS UNIVERSE

Word count: 622