pt.1

Bro who's this thong for exactly?" Haruto shamelessly asked.

"Well I dunno who's the lucky girl is." Junkyu sighed and took that one from harutos hand.

Haruto walkedout of the room as the bell rang. A little much he knew it was surely another girl junkyu hired for another night to spent with.
And it was the truth that was another blonde girl who wore real short dress which were exposing her body posture very well.
Haruto quicky took his eyes off her and invited her to come in.

"Neila Hansonver. Call me Mieua." That girl took out her hand for a handshake which exactly made haruto confused and so he responded to that "watanabe haruto."
"You are a def sexy ass." She liked her lips and wih a disgust and shyness haruto responded "ma'am,ig u got the wrong lad. I'm haruto not Broken potato."

She chuckled and looked straight to harutos soul "U could just say kim Junkyu instead of his onlyfans name. And I know it right. As a
S E X lover person I know who to
F U C K with and who's payin meh."

She walked up herself to the exact room where junkyu was.

A little after that haruto peeked at his room where def the door was close but he could hear loud af moans. Yes haruto did fell nervous and his heart started to pound fast that he made himself to his room asap.

The lad himself was kind of disgust bout da fatass fact his fav bro has become sex-addict finding new girls everyday to take home where he could easily settle is sexual tension with haruto.

[;)]

"Dude?" Jeongwoo called out the tall asf japanese boy who was drawning himself in the pool.

"Shit u again." Haruto looked at jeongwoo as he was sitting right underwater.
"Damn u, wdym? If u wanna die go die sumwhere else baby gorilla. Ya don wan dis place to be haunted." The boy growned.

"Fuck u ig?"
"Fuck u too ig. But wa happen thoo, I see u here everyday sitting down there if ya gat sum bad past, feel free to share."
"Ima share my secrets with some chocolate ass dude whom I just met for some days?" Haruto got up from the pool and sat next to jeongwoo.

"Watanabe Haruto."
"Park Jeongwoo."
"Park Bitch suits u better dude."
"Thanks buy we use it for another senior here soooo."
"Baby gorilla ima call ya dat."
"Slim sexy bitc. I call u that.

They headed back towards their class apparently they were in the same department.

"Hyung?" Haruto felt his soul walked out with his common sense as he saw kaola alike lad deeply kissing another girl who is def not any usual.

"Umh, ruto? Your boy?"
"U r shameless, hyung."

As haruto started to walk fast jeongwoo joined his speed.
"Your crush?"
"Can u tell that?"
"I have power,"
"He is my tension that why I got sit in the pond."
"Why? Not like in those dramas. One sided love and yall kissed and that sex fun smoke and drink then the next day u got feelings for him and he got another girl for him."
"Yes."

"OH MY LORD, " saying this jeongwoo surprising him smashed his lips onto harutos."

AYO SUP?