Chapter 1: Moving in

Hey so my second fanfic!

This is set in a few months after Callaghan was defeated. But I have an idea for the vilian so don't worry!

(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name
(E/C) - Eye Colour
(H/C) - Hair Colour
(H/L) - Hair Length
(F/C) - Favourite Colour
(S/F/C) - Second Favourite Colour
(F/F) - Favourite Food
(F/D) - Favourite Drink

I think that is all you need to know! Let's start!

Your POV:

You sighed as your mum continued to go on and on about how much fun you would have at SFIT. "Trust me (Y/N), you'll love it here!" She said. You sighed "It's not going to be easy to get used to stuff here though mum... All my friends are left behind." You looked out the window. Sure a tiny bit of you was excited but you had made great friends in your Home town. "We're here!" She said, ignoring you to try and lighten the mood. Your father was already here.

-Next Day-

"MORNING (Y/N) GET UP GET UP GET UP FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!" Your Dad burst into the room. You groaned, ugh I hate him sometimes, you thought. Suddenly excited you shot up and put on your uniform. You rushed downstairs "Morning Mum!" You grinned. "Oh good morning (Y/N)!" She said "you better hurry you overslept!" She smiled though as she said it. You gasped and grabbed a piece of toast before running out screaming "I'M GOING TO BE LATE!"

-------At STFI---------

You raced in to find you were one of the first people there "Woah what... So she was joking! Ugh my parents!" You muttered to yourself and began exploring the huge school. You soon found yourself lost "H-hello?" Oh no, not a single reply! I feel so awkward and... No I'm not scared You thought. "Hey there" A soft male voice said from behind you, you turned to see a boy with black hair that was messy naturally and looked good, his eyes were a heart-melting brown with tiny hazel flecks in them. You stared at him for a while, unreadable emotions in your (E/C) eyes.

"I said hello?" He waved his hand in your face "do you see me?" He asked. "Y-yes! Oh I'm sorry... Just... Daydreaming" Very smooth (Y/N)... He nodded and shrugged off you're behaviour. "Are you lost? Need some help?" He smiled softly "Yes that would be cool" you smiled back. "Ok I'll take you to the lab me and my friends work in" he said "My name is Hiro by the way. Hiro Hamada." He held out his hand. You shook it "(Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)" you said back. He smiles "pretty name, come on let's go!" He took your hand and ran off...

Sorry it's short but how's that! I will try to update daily but I do have other books. So yeah that's the start of my Hiro Hamada x Reader book. I am trying not to rush things with you and Hiro though. So votes comments and follows are appreciated. I ignore hate though!

That's all

~Author-Chan / Sachiko-chan