15

Donghyuck felt stupid for letting Mark take his first kiss especially while Mark was drunk but what can he do now. His mood hasn't changed he's been all sad since that day and now it's a new week. During a free period he had asked to go to the library unfortunately for him he had saw Lucas. He tried to get out before Lucas saw him but the librarian had called Donghyuck which brought Lucas attention to him. Donghyuck turned in his books that the librarian was asking for.

Lucas finally called Donghyuck over to join him. "What are you doing here?" Lucas asked. "I just came to turn in some books and probably check out some new ones" Donghyuck said with a shrug and not even trying to make eye contact with Lucas. "Do you perhaps remember what happened at my party?" Lucas asked. Donghyuck finally met his eyes.

"I do and I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that I was drunk and acting stupid." Donghyuck started rambling and kept saying apologizes but Lucas stopped him. "It's okay Donghyuck it not like it was a bad kiss" Lucas said with a heartwarming smile.

"I know you know about me liking you. Jaemin told me, I know you don't like me and that's okay." Lucas said. And Donghyuck felt bad even his eyes started to get blurry from tears. "Don't cry Hyuck honestly it's okay."Lucas tried to reassure him but Donghyuck shook his head.

"It's not I kissed you and I shouldn't have done it especially now since you like me" Donghyuck said and Lucas only smiled. "Its okay, now I get why you were mad though. Mark sleeping with Koeun I'm guessing" Lucas said and Donghyuck could've sworn he was sidekick.

"Its unfortunate I like him, sometimes I don't get how." Donghyuck said with a frown. "Even if this hurts me I'm just gonna say it anyways. The way Mark's looks at you is way different then anytime he looked at Koeun, he looks at you with so much love you can practically see the hearts" Lucas said and that brought a smile to Donghyuck's face.

"Your way too nice Lucas" Donghyuck pouted. Lucas laughed. When the bell rung they both got up. "Let's go to lunch together I'll sit with your table" Lucas said. Donghyuck let him and they both went to the lunch room just to buy some snacks from the vending machine.

They headed to the groups usual eating spot and little by little they all get there. Sungchan smiled as Donghyuck sat next to him and gave him a hug. "Me and Lucas brought snacks." Donghyuck gestured for Lucas to sit next to him and he did just that.

Donghyuck felt a glare on him and he looked in the direction and met eyes with Renjun. Donghyuck raised an eyebrow but Renjun rolled his eyes and started talking to Chenle in Chinese. Donghyuck frowned. Why did it seem like Renjun was mad at him.

He tried to get Renjun's attention but the boy only ignored him and no one seemed to notice except Mark, Lucas and Sungchan since each boy had been staring at Donghyuck. Donghyuck pouted and got up. "I'm going to the bathroom." Donghyuck said and walked away. Lucas and Sungchan we're going to get up but they saw Mark already following him.

That cause the other people at the table to follow them with their eyes. "What happened?" Yangyang asked. "I'm not sure but it definitely has something to do with him." Lucas says as he points at Renjun and gets up and leaves to his next class early.

Everyone stared at Renjun. "Why are you guys staring at me?" Renjun asked annoyed.  "What is Lucas talking about?" Chenle asked but Renjun only shrugged. Sungchan stayed quiet because he didn't actually know what was going on.

Everyone else were confused but were relieved when Donghyuck came back with Mark with a smile. "Where did hyung go?" Donghyuck asked. "Maybe to class? I'm not sure he left a bit after you did." Jisung Said. Donghyuck nodded and the bell rung so everyone went to their classes.