~It was a bird!~

Friday the 22nd of November, 2019 05:00 AM

At exactly five in the morning my alarm started ringing in my ear. So much to my dismay I crawled out of bed and over to the bathroom to get ready.

It's only me flying home this early today, everyone else is flying home tonight, and there's no point of getting my entire private jet just for me, so I'm flying commercial. First class but still commercial.

I'm flying into LAX, and there's always without fail, millions of paparazzi waiting there. So I got dressed into a comfortable outfit but still nice. I put on some jeans, a Nike jumper,
a black prada handbag, sunglasses for the paparazzi and red and black Nike shoes and I clipped my hair back.

 I put on some jeans, a Nike jumper, a black prada handbag, sunglasses for the paparazzi and red and black Nike shoes and I clipped my hair back

I gathered up everything and krept out of the apartment so I didn't wake anyone, I said my goodbyes last night. There was already a car waiting for me outside of the hotel when I got down.

****

After an hour of going through the airport I eventually made it onto the plane right before it took off. As much as I prefer flying private, flying first class is still really nice. I would fly it more only I have no privacy. Even walking through the airport I constantly get stopped for pictures.

"Hello ma'am, it's an honour to have you on board, is there anything I could get you?" An air hostess said to me, as I sat down on the seat

"I'm ok, thank you" I smiled

"Alright well just give me a call, I'm a fan" she said before heading to the back of the plane.

"Excuse me" a girls voice said behind me, I climbed up on the chair and looked over at the seats behind me and there's two teenage girls looking back at me.

"Are you Kadie Kardashian?"

"Yeah" I said, they both glanced at eachother and smiled

"I've been waiting for this moment, ok. Can I challenge you in a game of Rock Paper Scissors and if I win you buy us drinks" she smiled