two...

M O R E T H A N C R A Z Y ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

-JUNGWON

It had been an hour since Jake and Ni-ki left. It was about 7:30PM, my usual bedtime. I went to my front door, making sure it was locked. After that, I went to my bathroom to wash up. I got a towel, putting some water on it.

I finish up my self care and head to to my bed. I grab my cover and go under, trying to get comfortable. Once I get settled, I close my eyes slowly.

I see the elevator again. What the...

I look around, seeing the main floor empty. I ignore this and approach the elevator, clicking the button. Shortly after, the elevator opens and I go in.

"Hey!", a guy says

A guy with black hair and highlights enter before the elevator close. Once he got in, the lights turned off. I heard the guy start panicking, I did too. Why did the elevator lights randomly turn off?!

I felt my body get pinned on a wall, starting to feel pain in my back. I yelp, trying to get out of the grip.

The elevator lights flicker back on. I see the guy, pinning me onto the wall. I was shocked, I didn't know what to do... I was scared and didn't know how to fight!

"U-uh, excuse me..."

He continues to stare at me...

I was going to speak again until I felt hand trail down my body. I was going to scream but nothing came out. I couldn't scream, my voice wouldn't come out! My tongue was tied?! I tried fighting back but, I felt something sharp go into the lower half of my body.

The guy started laughing at me.

I looked down to see blood on my shirt. I held my wound, feeling tears come out my eyes.

He continued to laugh as I dropped onto the floor. I felt myself slowly losing conscious.

Why...

"AH!", I scream.

I jolt up, feeling on my stomach. After I see I'm fine, my heavy breathing slows down.

Jungwon, it's just a rumor.

-ARIES