Epilogue

11 years later.......

Zhavi's POV

It has been a great few years. I can confirm I have been living the life I always dreamt of. I made peace with my past and now I'm a grown woman with 3 beautiful children. Ilari, Wynter and Autumn. So I love seasons don't judge, but Wynter was Shane's. He said she represented me, my powers because of her raven hair and brown eyes. I swear he is obsessed whereas Autumn has green eyes like Laveira. You'd never think the two are twins. Ilari was of course my good friend Jammie's name.

Ilari, my first and soon to be King boy. He is the splitting image of Shane, probably because he was born on our first time mating but unlike Laveira I won't try to traumatise my kids. None of them seemed to have Shane's affinity but Wynter on the other hand is the only female and I could feel the energy in the 7 year old girl every time she gets mad. She definitely inherited my powers.

Greyson and Paige just had their first born too. 4 year old Harper doesn't seem to be a people's person, ironic because her parents are crazy. It didn't take long for Paige to show us that she is a female version of Greyson.

Holden and Lydia are expecting their second baby too. They have 8 year old Quincy, that little girl says everything that comes to her mind just like Holden. Completely and utterly filterless.

Then there's Leo, a warlock boy. He was adopted by my sister and Raven who are now taking a vacation from parenting for the week. I don't think that's fair but Laveira doesn't seem to mind babysitting. Leo is the same age as Ilari and they happen to be close with August too.

Incase you forgot, August is Brandon and Kylie's son. He was born earlier than all the kids, he was 4 when Ilari was conceived and acted like a big brother to him always. Though Ilari tends to think he is the boss of everyone around him, he lets August be the big brother sometimes.

Christian and Jane have a one year old son, they didn't want kids this soon but they both do everything for little Travis.

"Mom! Ilari took Peggy!" Wynter comes running to my arms. Good gracious.

"No I told you I didn't! Uncle Greyson had her last!" Ilari ran to me after Wynter.

"Lying is bad Ilari!" Wynter shouted in my arms cuddling her baby head in the crook if my neck.

"Stop calling your brother a liar."

"I am not even lying!" Ilari huffs and crosses his arms.

"Why would Greyson take my daughter's toys? Greyson!" I shout and immediately he was in the room.

"You called mademoiselle?" Greyson says with a fake French accent.

"Why did you take Peggy?" I asked him with my hand on my hip. Euw I feel like a Mom.

"What? I thought she said she forgot her at Quincy's." Greyson says.

I turn my head to the little accusing liar in my arms who has her huge eyes widened. As if on cue Shane entered the room and I felt Wynter wiggling her little body off of my arms. When I put her back on the ground she runs to Shane and cries on his legs.

"Hey what did you do to my little girl?" Shane asks rubbing her back.

"You do realise Shane is mine right?" I say tapping my foot.

"No! He is my daddy!" Oh she is too young to be sassy.

She doesn't know I call him daddy too.

"Yes baby, I'm yours. Don't listen to mean mommy." He gives me wink before he heads to the lift. Oh what a donkey's arse. He forgets who he talks to before going to sleep.

"Your daughter is a little manipulative." Greyson says.

"See? I didn't take Peggy." Ilari says leaving the room.

"Sorry honey." I brush my annoyed son's head

"Who's Peggy?" I hear a familiar voice behind me. Lydia!

"Here she is," Quincy says bringing the little unicorn up.

"Peggy is a unicorn?" I gave her a 'meh' because the little unicorn has the little girl manipulating my mate.

"Yes, Peggy is a unicorn." I say leaving for the kitchen. I need a snack.

I haven't seen Lydia in a while since we're both occupied with our duties as Queens. We started chatting and catching up for about an hour. Holden had a few things to catch up on so he couldn't make it earlier.

I felt huge arms hugging me from the back. I ignore him because I'm petty. Who's mean? I'm not mean.

"Oh come on pecas you were all against my little girl." She says kissing my bare neck.

"Right it wasn't because you want to be the favourite." I say and he just pulls another chair gets it.

"Baby I'm everyone's favourite." He pulls my chair to him.

"I brought some cake, but Wynter ate it." He says while burying his head between my neck and shoulders where his mark was.

"Why would you tell me that? If she ate it why would you tell me you had cake?" Who does that?

"Calm down I'll get someone to make you a cake."

"Cake? Where's cake! Yayy cake!" Autumn starts to run to me and starts pulling at my shirt. One thing about me and my little boy? We have a crazy obsession for cake. I would never trade them for anything.

I love my family, no matter how big, crazy or annoying they can be because they can be really, really annoying but I'm at my happiest.

~
Hey lovies, it has been a long journey but wonderful. Thank you for reading my book and please be patient as book 2 is coming soon.

Love ya!^_^