Part 4: Tuesday

T/W: Abusive parents, crying, ignoring a friend/ feeling regret and self-blaming, hiding. Lmk if I should add.

~~~Virgil~~~

"I feel as if we haven't spoken in weeks." Logan says. "Despite it only being three days."

"I know what you mean. I'm sorry I've been so busy, lo." Virgil says,

"We've both been busy." Logan says. 

"I guess... So, what's going on with you?" Virgil asks, trying to strike up a conversation. 

"Well, Janus and I had to get school supplies, I'm pretty sure some students are stealing pencils again but what can you do?"

Virgil hums. "How is Janus?"

"Janus is fine." Logan answers simply.

Virgil only could hum in response. He wishes things could be better between them and Janus, but after 30 missed calls and 52 unanswered texts, there really isn't much you could do from there.

"What are you doing this week?" Logan asked. Of course, he too wants Janus and Virgil to get along again, but he's done beating a dead horse. They will work it out once they're ready to.

"I'm seeing my therapist tomorrow." Virgil says.

"Oh?" Logan tried not to sound too proud.

"Yeah, I don't really want to talk about it though, I just want to warn you in case I feel the need to talk to you afterwards or if I feel too overwhelmed to talk afterwards and ignore any calls or texts." Virgil explains.

"Alright, I will make a note of it. Do you want me to take the day off and go with you in case you can't drive yourself home?"

"Patton is coming with me. I'm covered." Virgil says.

Logan pauses. "Oh. That's good then."

"Yup..."

"..."

"Should I have asked you first?" Virgil asked. "Patton is only taking me because he offered, I swear it has nothing to do with you-"

"Virgil, it's okay. I am not offended, I promise." Logan assures. "I am very glad you have a friend like Patton who cares for you the way you need and deserve."

Virgil smiled to himself, Logan always kept things one hundred, if he was upset, he would've told them.

"Would you like to go out with me this weekend? If you feel as if it would be too much for your social anxiety, we can go out another time."

"Uh-" Virgil panicked. He wanted to, but they don't want to make a commitment then cancel. 

Logan waited patiently for Virgil to process and think it over.

"If I say yes, can I change my mind without you being upset with me?" His breathing picked up- did that sound rude? He didn't mean it to be rude- he never-

"Of course, anytime." Logan says simply.

"What would we do?" Virgil asked. He was starting to calm down a little, he's so glad Logan is so understanding of his nonsense.

"I would like it to be a surprise if that's alright. But I will tell you if it makes you more anxious not knowing."

"Actually, it might be better if I don't know. But please just tell me if I have to interact with other people."

"It will just be you and I." He says.

"Then, that sounds amazing." Virgil smiles.

"Great. Does Saturday work for you?" Logan asked.