Chapter One: The Humble Beginnings.

TW/CW// Childe eats dogshit sorta idk if that warrants a warning but I'll put it here just incase it does and Kaeya and Albedo making out + having sex is mentioned but not written out or a major part of the story.

10:26PM
Hu Tao created a new group chat
Hu Tao added 47 people
Hu Tao renamed the chat "idfk im bored"

Hu Tao: HEYYYYY EVERYONE PLEASE DO SOMETHING INTERESTING IM BORED

Tartaglia: I just ate dirt is that interesting enough for you?

Hu Tao: WAIT DO YOU HAVE PICTURES???
Hu Tao: I WANT THE PICTURE I WANNA SEE THAT

Ei: The amount of dog shit that's on the school grounds is disgusting, Childe.

Yae Miko: Yeah I have to agree with Ei eating school grounds dirt is disgusting, although it's most definitely funny to watch.

Tartaglia: Who said I ate school grounds dirt? Because for your information I was eating it off the football field.

Kaeya: THE FOOTBALL FIELD HAS FAKE TERF YOU DUMBASS
Kaeya: PLEASE WHY TF WOULD YOU EAT FAKE GRASS??

Tartaglia: wdym I ate the dirt from the field at this school, not teyvat high. They get fancy dirt unlike us.

Hu Tao: ...

Kaeya: ...

Ei: You're so fucking stupud.
Ei: stupid*

Venti: OH MY GOSH YOU ATE THE FOOTBALL FIELD WHERE THE SWEATY-ASS CISHETS RUN AROUND AND THROW BALLS ALL OVER EUEGAGWJDHDJ

Tartaglia: "cishets run around and throw balls all over"
Tartaglia: doesn't sound very cishet to me

Hi Tao: LMAOAOAOSODHSJSH

Diluc: Someone please remove me from this chat. Hu Tao, I beg of you to please kick me out of this group chat. I'll die if you don't I swear.

Hu Tao: I can't kick you from the gc but I can sell you a coffin that's 17% off!

Kaeya: HU TAO DOESN'T USE CAPSLOCK ARC??

Diluc: Please remove me.

Hu Tao changed Diluc's name to "do not remove"
Hu Tao changed Tartaglia's name to "eats dog shit"

do not remove: I'm never giving anyone my phone number again.

Kaeya: Actually, I gave Hu Tao your phone number because I thought she'd do something funny with it.
Kaeya: Turns out I was right.

do not remove: Kaeya, meet me in the eighth grade hallway during 2nd lunch tomorrow.

Hu Tao: OMG ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO FIGHT AHDGSJSKSJDHSJAK SOMEONE RECORD IT I HAVE 1ST LUNCH PLEASE I NEED TO SEE IT

Xinyan: I'll send the recording to this gc afterwards, count on it

eats dog shit: I JUST CAME BACK AFTER SHITTING AND THIS IS WHAT I SEE
eats dog shit: HOW DARE YOU CHANGE MY NAME
eats dog shit: MEANIE

Albedo: Ajax, I believe your name is the reason as to why you're still taking 6th grade courses.

Kaeya: I agree with Albedo

Ei: Of course you agree with Albedo, Kaeya.  I can here you two making out in the bathrooms during 3rd hour every Thursday in the second stall of the bathrooms in the cafeteria hallway.