CHAPTER-5

Engagement shopping

Engagement shopping

Next day
Morning in your room
Your sleep got disturbed by nature sunlight was falling on your face cause you to wake up then you feel someone's hand on your waist. You look behind and saw tae sleeping . You caress his hair.
Y/n: tae wake up
But he didn't give any response.
Y/n: tae wake up.
He still didn't give reply
You go close to his face and kiss his forehead.
Y/n: don't play wake up i know you are already up.
Suddenly he hovered you
Tae: Good morning babygirl
You blush
Y/n: Good morning. When you was up why you was not getting up(pout)
Tae: I want to see what my angle do but I thought you will give me lip kiss.
Y/n: you want it?
Tae: yes (smile)
You lean and he close his eyes but you suddenly push and he fall on bed you stand up
Tae: what come here
He start to chase you and you was running then go to door while he also came behind you. You open the door and push him outside. You close the door and shout from inside the room
Y/n: get your kiss outside
Tae: baby this not fair i will take my revenge
You start to laugh
Y/n: haha i am waiting
Y/n go to her bathroom for morning routine.

Tae pov
I was sleeping when I heard that y/n is calling me but I pretend like sleep suddenly she came near me. It would be lie if I say that I didn't feel butterflies in stomach last night and now also. I thought she is going to kiss me but she said she know i am pretending to sleep.
Then I woke up and ask for a lip kiss she lean then I thought now she kiss me but she tricked me and push me out of her room. Then I said I will take my revenge she start to laugh. I this my best morning till now. Then I also go to my room to take bath.

Time skip in living room (you was not present at the time of breakfast)
Dad: where is y/n
Mom: don't know
Pihu: mom di was talking on phone when I go in her room she said she don't want to do breakfast and she have work.
Mom: ok but didn't you told her that go guys are going to shopping?
Pihu : I told she said just call me when we go.
Dad: then call her it's already 11am . When will you guys go
Pihu : DIDI COME DOWN WE ARE GOING
Y/N: COMING
You shout from upstairs. After sometime you came downstairs wearing this.

 After sometime you came downstairs wearing this