1: Save the world

Y/N's POV:

"We need someone who can carry out the mission successfully to send. Hopefully a volunteer." I heard mother say as I may or may not have been eavesdropping. See Mother had gotten news that some of the city's heart got taken when someone tried to destroy our kingdom and now, they're trying to use it to take over the world. Luckily, they don't know how to use it yet. 

I want to go on the mission but since I'm a princess I can't. Despite that Ima still try to go because why not I've got nothing better to do than saving the world. 

I decided to reveal myself asking "may I go on the mission mother" I said with the best puppy dog eyes I could muster. 

Mother looked at me with either disbelief or disapproval I really didn't care. "Now why do you think that would even be a possibility Y/N" mother said in an angry yet calm tone. She only said my name when she was upset, disappointed, or really angry. I had a feeling she was all three at the moment. 

After a moment of silence, I said "well if I go you wouldn't need to teach someone how to control the heart and would actually have a chance at getting it back quickly".

 See as the heir to the throne I get a stronger crystal than everyone else (everyone get a crystal that's magically connected to the heart when born). With the stronger crystal I can better control the heart and tracking it if I have enough training. 

"Yes, but as the heir to the throne you are expected to stay here and train to be the perfect queen" Mother commented as she moved from her bedroom to the bathroom trying to finish getting ready for the day.

We continued to bicker back and forth about it until convincing her to consider the idea as I left to find my father knowing he could convince her to let me go. 

After a while of searching o found him in the kitchen eating a small snack. It was probably f/s (favorite snack) again. We have the same favoritism for f/s.

"So remember when I covered for you on moms bday so you could finish her surprise party" I stated remembering that he owed me one. "what do you want" Father asked knowing I needed something from him. 

"look I need you to convince mom to let me go on the mission" I said knowing he knew about the mission. "you do realize how dangerous that mission may be right" father said questioningly.

"Well duh if I didn't I wouldn't be asking" I said in a 'well I know that' tone of voice.

"Well, what's in it for me" Father said questioningly. "Well if you don't I'll tell mom about how you may or may not have eaten her chocolate stash". Father looked at me in disbelief then approval as he said "touché" walking off as to probably try convincing mom to let me go on the mission. 

Time Skip  

Kidagakash's POV:

After Milo (known as father) tried convincing me to let Kida go on the mission I finally caved and decided she could go. Now I just need to tell he she can go.

Y/N's POV:

"I have decided to let you go on the mission" I heard mother say as I stare at her shocked that father actually got her to agree. Then mother continued with "Time for you to SAVE THE WORLD"