The Flower (AKA Prologue)

Tommy walked aimlessly behind Dream who knew that the boy will not run away or do anything rash. A part of Dream regrets that Tommy lost his flame and became numb but what's done is done.

Tommy lifted his head after minutes of letting it just stare at the grass and saw a singular dark shade of pink-red Cosmos. He felt the need to pluck it. He tugged on Dream's sleeve and mutely pointed at the flower. 

Dream raised an eyebrow but he let the teen get the flower. What harm could it do, anyways? Tommy walked towards the flower and smiled slightly and sniffed the flower. The flower smelled like vanilla and hot chocolate. 

Tommy plucked the flower and followed Dream who was now walking away. Just as Tommy was about to put the flower in his pocket, he felt a presence. He turned around only to see a yellow Cosmos flower in place of the flower he took that was a completely different color.

Tommy shrugged it off as it would not be the only thing strange in the SMP. Dream snapped his fingers, snapping Tommy out of his thoughts, and running towards the villain. Dream saw the flower and took it from Tommy's hand.

"H-hey!" He yelled out, surprising both of them. Dream smirked behind his mask and placed the flower behind Tommy's ear. [Maybe letting the kid pick the flower was a good decision.] Dream missed the playful banter and the fire in Tommy.

Dream believed them to be brothers, while the old Tommy thought of their relationship to be a manipulator and manipulatee. If you were to ask the present Tommy, he would not answer. Just stare blankly at you.

Tommy felt more alive, he didn't know why but he just did, and added a little skip in his walk. Dream noticed it and smiled. The duo made their way to the next town to take over. 

Not noticing a ghost like figure walking beside Tommy. The hair the same color as the flower, eyes the same color of its leaf and the figure was wearing regal clothes and two halos, crossed like every other high ranking Gods.

The God smirked and patted the curly hair of the young teen who pressed against the invisible force. The God disappeared when crows flew above the mortals and he watched in amusement and glee as one of the crows glared at the flower it saw on Tommy.

The God knew it would report back to the Angel of Death but didn't care. As long as the child of Death herself and the child the first God blessed was in his clutches, he would protect him.