Chapter 1 healing a supervillan

TW: Gore

Tommy's POV:

It was a normal day at the cafe, there were only a few customers in the cafe at the time, so I decided to go to the back and wash the dishes that were in the sink when I heard the bell ring again.
Tommy: I'll be with you in a minute.
I yelled from the back of the cafe, as I walk to the front of the cafe and immediately had a gun put up to my head I brought my wings closer to my body and I didn't say anything or move, I just stood there.

Crook: Put the money in the bag or I will shoot.
The crook said and I didn't want that to happen so I jumped over the counter and pinned the crook to the floor and slid the gun away from him and asked one of the other people in my cafe to call the police, but the crook knocked me off of him and pinned me to the floor by my throat and started to choke my but I acted fast and knocked him off of me and pinned him to the floor again and he struggled to get up but I had him to the pinned to the floor and the police showed up a couple of minuets later and took the crook and brought him to jail and I closed up my cafe and just sat in the backroom thinking about what happened today.

—————-TIME SKIP—————

Tommy's POV:

I just realized how dark it is getting at the cafe and decided to clean up, so I started to wipe down the tables and locked the front door so no one could get in. I just finished closing shop and left thoroughly the storage room door, and once again it is a beautiful night if you ignore the rats and all of the trash that is lying around, as I was walking past an alleyway I had noticed something laying on the ground some being me I decided to go and check it out, but I did not think I would find one of the most wanted criminals laying on the ground.
Tommy's Mind: come on Tommy just walk away, just walk away, and let fate take its course.
I tried to convince myself but it didn't work I just wanted up to Siren and stepped into something that was all around Siren..... then I realized that it was sirens blood and once I got a closer look I saw that he had a gaping hole in his stomach that was bleeding out and It looked like he had seen in a fight and had something jabbed through his stomach, I didn't want to do this but I couldn't just let him die here in an alleyway in the lower district and I felt bad because he probably had a family when he isn't being a villain. I decided it would be best if I brought him back into my cafe because I don't want to get caught healing him in an alleyway, so I tried to pick him up but it didn't work so I just dragged him to the storage room door and into the bathroom.
Tommy: This is going to hurt like a bitch big man.
I said to myself and started to separate his clothing from his skin and tried my best to pinch the skin together and held my hands over the gap and started to focus and I started to feel the warmth through my body and my head started to hurt but I kept going until there was only a small gash left and I let go and my head felt like it was going to explode any second but I still got up and I washed my hands because they were covered in Sirens blood, but what I didn't notice was Sires fingers and lips twitching, but the next thing I knew was I was being pinned to the wall in the bathroom by Siren.
Siren: Where am I
Tommy: calm down you are in my cafe
Siren: Why am I so here
Tommy: I found you bleeding out in an alleyway so I brought you here to heal you
Siren: you looked under my mask didn't you
Tommy: no that would just be a shitty thing to do
Siren: Tell me the truth
Tommy: no I didn't that would be a shitty thing to do
I replied not being able to stop the words from coming out of my mouth, but then I started to feel dizzy, and then I passed out.

Sirens POV:

I had just woke up and I thought I was dead because the "hero" Jschlatt through a metal pull through my stomach, but I didn't feel anything in my stomach except a little gash, and then I relished that I was in a whole new place and panicked but then I saw a young boy about five-teen or six-teen, and I grabbed ten boys and pinned him to the wall.
Siren: Where am I
Tommy: calm down you are in my cafe
Siren: Why am I so here
Tommy: I found you bleeding out in an alleyway so I brought you here to heal you
Siren: you looked under my mask didn't you
Tommy: no that would just be a shitty thing to do
Siren: Tell me the truth
Tommy: no I didn't that would be a shitty thing to do.
The boy said then he passed out and I didn't know what to do or why he passed out, was it in fear, or exhaustion, I didn't know what to I just picked him up and brought him to the front of the cafe and I searched his body to see if he had any weapons and but he had nothing so I went to the front door to leave but it was locked so I couldn't leave so I had to wait for him to wake up.

—————-TIME SKIP—————

Tommy's POV:
I started to wake up and I had a massive headache they I heard a voice.
Siren: you finally the awake kid
Tommy: huh?
I questioned myself, then I remembered what happened why is Siren still here I said in my mind
Tommy: why are you still here
Siren: I can't leave the door is locked
Tommy: oh her-
Siren: why did you save me
Tommy:....... Well.....I didn't think it would be right to leave you to die in a gross ass alleyway
Siren: you want something from me don't you
Tommy: no I don't, I just didn't want you to die in a gross alleyway if you die do it in a nicer place like on west side
Siren: why did you save me
Tommy: I already told you I didn't want you to die in a gross ass alleyway dickhead if you want to die do it in a nicer district like the west side.
Siren: well I guess you are telling the truth, well I should get out here now my fam- friends will be worried.
Tommy: alright let me unlock the door
Siren: thanks
After I unlocked the door siren left and I also left and locked the door again and I started walking to district 20

3RD POV:

What Tommy didn't know was that Siren and two other figures were watching Tommy walk home from the roof of a building.
Siren: that's the kid who saved me
???1: a kid saved you from dying
???2: stop making fun of Siren
???1: Fine
Siren: that kid is amazing his powers to heal are really good and it only left a scratch left on me from the massive hole in my stomach
???1: he has healing powers
Siren: yeah he does
???1:.......
???2: let's keep an eye on him for a while I have his sent memorized so we can go to him any time we need
Siren: let's leave

Thank you for reading, this is my
First fanfic so hope you like it

1297 words