Chapter 1

Miu

Present

I am a second year in my school, but yet...people are really weird. One more year until I graduate from here which I'm very excited for. Right now I'm with my friend Hana, she is the best! Hana is not my only friend though. I also have Kiyo, they are also really nice. They have been my friend forever and I love them to pieces.

"Alright class today we have a new student. His name is Hinata." My teacher smiles, "Wanna tell them a little bit about yourself?" Ask's the teacher. "Sure, I'm 17,my pronouns are he/him, I don't like people very much,um Thats it." Hinata states.

I look over at Kiyo "He looks like your type." I whisper,smiling. Kiyo glares at me "Well, actually he looks more like your type." They say. I giggle. "Can we go to the candy store after school?" Kiyo asks. "Yes! Of course!" I whisper yell. "yay! Can we invite Hinata?" They question. I nod and look back at the teacher.

After class I meet up with Kiyo so we could get lunch. "Hey!" They yelled. "Hi!" I yelled back. We both went to our lockers and put our books away. "Can we go to Starbucks?" I question. Kiyo nods. As we are heading out I heard a voice coming from behind us. "So how many boys are you gonna hang out with today? Whore." A person says. Kiyo looks back at the person "excuse me?" He questions. "What? She's a ✨w h o r e✨." Repeated the lady. Kiyo looks pissed and the lady looks pissed "call her that one more goddamn time I will take your eyes out." Kiyo says. I giggle at their dumb threat. "I'm just saying people like her don't deserve happiness." The women says.

I am starting to get a little anxious. Normally, when I get anxious I cry but not in front of others. As I was holding back tears I saw Hinata in the distance and it looked like he was walking towed us. Hinata taps the girl on the shoulder. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" He asks. The lady looks back at him. "Aw. Don't tell me the new kid likes..." the girl pauses. "Likes that." She says pointing at me. "And by "that" you mean Miu?" Hinata question. The girl looks at him surprise. "No, by THAT I mean what ever that is." Says the lady.

I felt tears leaving my eyes. I put my head on Kiyos shoulder "can we p-please go now?" I ask. He nods grabs my hand and pulls me away from the lady. Hinata follows. "why'd you do that for me?'' I ask. " I...I just wanted to. Ok? it's not like a care or anything it's just know one should be called a whore just because they have a guy friend.'' Hinata states. I nod in agreement. "Do you wanna eat with us?'' I ask. Hinata shakes his head no and walks away. however me and Kiyo still went to get food. 'I'm in love'