🦁|𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟐: 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐇𝐲𝐞𝐧𝐚

Three-person POV

Three-person POV

Everyone arrived at classroom 2-B, where Ruggie is sitting on the chair.

"Tell me--------! Where is Ruggie Bucchi!?" Grim huffed out with the question.

"Yes~s." Ruggie stands up from his seat and turns to the group. "Ugh, it's you guys again." He sighed, "No matter how many times you ask, I can't give you the deluxe menchi katsu sandwich back."

'Is this guys, seriously think we are here for the sandwich?' Y/n questioned herself through her thoughts. 

"Ruggie Bucchi. We would like to ask you a few things about the string of accidents involving players that have been occurring around campus." Riddle told Ruggie, as sweat rolled down Ruggie's face.

"Uh, oh... that doesn't sound like a pleasant convo," Ruggie said.

"Could you come outside with us?" Cater said with a smile, however, it's not a friendly smile.

"I got it. So please knock it off with the threatening aura." Ruggie agreed to come with us in the interior hallway.

'Alright. While I don't know all the details, we can't allow Ruggie to use his unique magic.' Riddle thought to himself and mumbled, "I'll use 'Off With Your Head'...."

"What's this now? Riddle. Are you alright to use that kind of strong spell without your magical pen?" Ruggie asked Riddle, as everyone flinched.

"Eh?.... Wh-what? My magical pen is gone!" Riddle yelled as searched for his pen. 

"Hey, Cater-senpai! Your pen's gone too!" Lucas told us.

"Crap! Seriously!?" Cater exclaimed.

"Shishishi! You were all raised with a cushy life, huh?" Your pockets are ripe for the picking. It wasn't a challenge." Ruggie giggled for a bit.

"Ffgna!? When did he use the spell to take your magical pens!?" Grim yelped.

"Oh no. It was easy enough without magic!" Ruggie said, "I don't have any more time to kill with y'll so I'm just gonna make my exit! Bye-bye." Ruggie rushed out.