Gym Training

I dont remember who requested it. But if you are reading, its for you.

..........

The Gym Trainer.

Max came out of the locker room after making sure that no customer is keeping any illegal stuff, like drinks or dugs in their lockers. He entered the main hall and saw a boy, about 19 20 years old, struggling to find a machine for himself to start excercise. He looked around to find Joss, his partner, because usually it would be Joss to guide the new persons to join gym.

The boy would try to lift dumbells, or go to bench. He was curious to know how to use a squart rack or handle rack. He even tried to start a treadmill but ended up looking like a lost kid in a shop of candies. So far he had not noticed the presence of a man in the room, leaning in the door frame, until he chuckled.

Gulf turned to find him standing leisurely, surely checking him out for god knows how long.

Gulf, who had came to a gym for a very first time felt his cheeks heating up that he masked with his annoyed tone.

"Instead of looking at my butt, why dont you tell me how to start"?

Max had his eyes wide open in amusement before he started laughing at his sassy attitude.

"Apparently, i didnt know that you were oblivious to the fact that someone is standing for long watching you, but you knew i must be watching you butt. Interesting". Max replied still laughing while coming to Gulf.

"Hello kid. I am Max. The owner and partner to Joss. I believe you have met him". He stretched his hand for a hand shake that Gulf accepted. He wanted to protest so bad at being called Kid, but yes compare to the man standing in front of him, he was a kid. 

"Gulf. Yes i met him. He just assigned me the locker and went to attend a call. He guided me to check the machines here. But...". Gulf pointed in confused.

"But you are lost. Okay let me helo you. Why do you want to join gym. Apparently you are fit slim. Not extra fats. Any girlfriend issue"? Max winked and Gulf chuckled.

"No Phi. No girlfriend boyfriend issue. I want to build up my stamina. I am joining special forces. So". He explained. Max was impressed. No doubt.

"Okay kid. Let me introduce you with the machines first. The one you are standing beside is Squatting rack. It helps you thigh and shin muscles. But i think you should start with weight lifting. Dumbells and disks. Come let me tell you". Max held his hand and took him in front of a full size mirror. There were dumbells arranged neatly on the floor.

Max took one. It was 5kg for beginners. He held one dumbell and told Gulf to hold it upside down. Vertically. But it was heavy for the first time. So he made Gulf stand straight and stood behind him.. He led Gulf hold it properly, securing it in his grip.

"Up. Down. Up. Down". He taught Gulf to move his hands up and down for a while before leaving his hands. He moved his hands up on his bare arms since Gulf was wearing a sleeveless tee. Gulf looked in the mirror and saw Max looking back in his eyes.

He was still working on his hands trying to keep a hold of dumbell but those hands lingering on his arms were distracting. Max let his hands roam a bit more down holding him at his waist. He knew Max knows the effect.

He worked for a while before Max took the dumbell from his hand and took him to a bench.

"Lay down". He made Gulf lay down on it. Securring his feet on the foot rack. He stood by his head. Only then Gulf saw a weight lift attach to the rod above.

He gulped. Sounds heavy. He thought.

"Relax. I will guide you". Max whispered at his ears making him shiver. This man was dangerous to his heart.