The Manda Appears!

Off the coast of South Korea a wounded sea serpent slithered through the ocean and onto land. The creature then died from suffocation and the Korean branch of MONARCH called BB about the creature and Mei, Goro, Yun and Satomi are sent to investigate the "serpents" body. On the flight Yun asks Mei "So you are transgender? what's that like?" Mei looks at Yun with a confused look on her face and says "I mean it's hard to explain in simple terms but pretty much imagine living with the uncomforting feeling about who you are. My parents are extremely supportive and I've been on T-blockers for two to three years now." Yun just has a sort of understanding look on his face and turns away from her. 

Once the plane had landed the team goes to the beach to collect samples of the creature Goro calls Yun and Mei over to a the head of the serpent to look at something odd Goro says "Look at this there's gills at the base of this things neck. this isn't a reptile at all it's a fish of some kind." Mei looks at what looks like a bite mark on the body and says "Do you think that Godzilla could have attacked this creature?" Goro looks at the wounds on the body and says "No the marks don't match the mouth of Godzilla. It was most likely another creature." once a few samples of the flesh of the creature the team went back to MONARCH hq. 

Once back Satomi takes the samples back to the lab and puts them under a microscope while comparing the samples of the kaiju to sharks and snakes DNA she notices several similarities to the serpents DNA and the DNA of sharks and she runs to tell BB about the information and everyone is informed about the connection and says "Well seeing how we have a new recruit we should have a proper introduction to the new species we've discovered. Allow me to introduce you to Titanus Manda or for short Manda.". 

Mei looks on and writes on her laptop with P3L0PS II meanwhile in South Korea Takehiro Kai appears to take notes on Manda's remains and sees another Manda surface from the sea and another creature that's red in color with what looks like metallic plates on its back and then it ducks back down into the water. Back at MONARCH hq Mei walks into a lab where she sees a robot being worked on by Goro Otaki and he says to her "Mei there you are I'm working on this robot I call Jet Jaguar made to capture and secure kaiju." Mei looks up at Jet Jaguar seeing its shining blue eyes, its smile somewhat creepy yet strangely charmingly cute, its color scheme is orangey red white and yellow, its arms are long tipped with claws and smaller legs its last feature was a gate or wire cage on the chest where a person the height of Goro Otaki. Mei looks back at the crazy man and asks him "What's this things purpose?" Goro tells her "Well Mei a new division of the UN called G-Force asked me to bring back one of my old projects I was working on in 1973 to use against kaiju like that Ropen or Rodan thingy." . Mei then leaves the room and goes to her designated room to rest as she dozes off she has visions of golden dust and a winged hydra which cause her to wake up in fear.