Welcome!

Hi and welcome to my account where some amazing stories are waiting to be read by you!

Ever since I started writing I wanted to deliver some extraordinary stuff. It all started when I started wathcing action thrillers. Some of them were good and some of them were bad. After watching the bad ones I always said that if I had done the writing it would have been so much better. So now I'm here to show you that :)

I'm here to show what I'm capable of when it comes to Thrill and Action, so be a part of my journey as I'm starting to publish more and more stories! I have written an Action Thriller with title "Varun Sharma: A broken hero". It is an amazing story which never disappointed someone who started reading it. There are brutal fight scenes and thrilling atmospheres for sure. The protagonist "Varun" may look like a villain or an anti hero but there is a reason for his villainous actions. 

Then there is "Kismat". A story of a man who only wants one thing in his life. His love to be with him. A family. A place which he could call home. This one is surely going to get you to tears since I don't know a reader who haven't cried while reading it. Kismat never disappoints when it comes to heartbreaking scenes!

Read the next part to find out in which order you should read my stories!

Thanks for reading :)