chapter three: why is there a grape boy in my good christian minecraft server

A few seconds after Dio had opened his
eyes to the brightness, a purple head of hair appeared out of nowhere.

"Mooorning, sleepyhead!"

"WRY- ZA WARUDO-" Dio screamed in a panic, getting stares of dissaproval from everyone around. But time Still kept moving. Where did「The World」go? What happened to him? He wasn't a vampire or a stand user.....

No... that couldn't be it....... but he did feel much shorter as well.....

"SHIT- Oh wait, I'm a child, should I not-"

"Uh hey, earth to random guy, are you like- Okay?" the other boy said waving his hand in front of Dio's face.

"WHO ARE YOU-? WHAT IS YOUR NAME-?" Dio stated, quite loudly.

"Oh you don't need to know that right now, all you need to know is that-" *does that one cover art pose* "-I am the ultimate supreme leader!"

"well-" Dio straightened himself (impossible) and brushed off his jacket, "I have a question to ask of you, Mr. 'ultimate supreme leader', what year is it?"

the other boy started cackling, "I- pfft- what year is it? oh my god- that's great-"

Dio looked at him confused. "why are you laughing? it was a genuine question?."

the other boys laughter slowly faded out, "oh well it's- hmmm- 1888!"

Dio got 'nam flashbacks

"w-what, no, it can't be-" Dio started to get fidgety and sweaty as the year he rejected his humanity was mentioned.

"haha just kidding! that was a lie!"

"OH YOU DIC-"