For What I'm

Hola amigos ,

For what I'm is just a collection of my so called poems, which may or may not draw your attention. Trust me , this is just my way of handling my thoughts which I can't explain myself. My fears, which I'm uncertain for what reasons, that might have have taken a toll on my life.

Despite being broken, I try to put my thoughts into words which I'm not ready to explain to whoever it may concern. I have a way with my own words. If my work matters to you, I just kindly request you not to create an issue. If you have any doubts, it as a matter of fact, may not concern me, but I being myself may be glad at times to give a chance to your thoughtsif you could text me personally  I need not explain myself to anyone than myself. 

Though, we connect each other through this platform, I might be happy to a listening ear to you as a friend in need. Feel free to contact me personally, which I really appreciate, as I surely will free awkward to give my suggestions and conversations publicly. Let's keep our hands intertwined virtually throughout this journey.

I'm really glad to have you as my reader and wish you to keep in touch with all my updates, if I interest you. Each of us have our own perspective and have a different way of to our thoughts and the way how we perceive words are in contrast with respect to an another individual. So, each and every one of your comments are valuable, whether it may be a criticism or a compliment. 

If you genuinely find my works interesting to you, please share my work with your friends. Thank you my buddies for your love, support and time. 

Love yourself,

Thank you, 

~ BlackSoul