Ice

"Oh joy, another day of School: Torture disguised as Education™." Said Ice. "M yes." Agreed Sunny as she nodded. "WHY THE HALF PRICED SALAMI ARE YOU IN MY ROOM?!" Yelled Ice. "Because I am. Goodbye now." Said Sunny as she suddenly disappeared. "Welp that was weird. Anyway I must depart now for the Torture™." Sighed Ice as he exited his room, who was a mess. Which was very similar to his life.

Ice thought today felt like today was a bit off, like he was trapped in a digital paper on a website which may contain a cringy book written by The Dumbass Duo (Ice and Sunny). "Welp today feels a bit off, it feels like I am trapped in digital paper on a website which may contain a cringy book written by The Dumbass Duo." He repeated what I just wrote.

He YEETED himself out the door totally enthusiastic about school, 100%. And before we knew the rest of this story, he was at school, feeling universally tired due to school existing. Don't ask how he got there so quickly, he just did. For plot. (THE POWER OF WRITING!) Ice felt totally happy and joyful for another day of learning absolutely nothing important. I mean, who's ever going to calculate the price of 23 bananas they're buying at the grocery store? No one. That's who. Everyone is going to look at the price instead of calculating the taxes and sh*t. People just want their potassium, not the math.

ANYWAYS. Ice laid his head down on the table and sighed. He looked down and grabbed his phone, making sure that it was hidden from the teacher's sight. He went on it and eventually slept for 69 hours (It was actually 15 minutes but it felt like 420 days). Suddenly, the bell rung and he did a flip out of his seat. "What the f*ck." Said Sunny as she poked his arm to make sure he was still alive. F*ck checking his pulse, that would be awkward as f*ck.

Ice got up in a T pose and turned around and did a default dance Sunny then said. "Dude that's cringy as f*ck, anyways..." "Yes mortal?" Asked Ice. "How do you know I'm not a demon from hell?" Asked Sunny, looking down upon him. He opened his mouth to say something before Sunny interrupted him and said. "The weather is quite nice up here." "Could you not do that given how the level where my face is compared to you-" "Don't finish that sentence." Said Sunny. "Yeah I should probably keep this thing SFW." Said Ice as he nodded wisely, caressing his non-existent beard. "Stop with the f*cking 4th wall breaks." Said Sunny.

"I'll consider it." Said Ice. "You really won't, probably." Said Sunny as she shook her head and sighed. "Anyways, please explain why you materialized in my room earlier." Said Ice. "No." Said Sunny as she disappeared again, then reappears just to spite him and for the sake of comedic writing. "B*tch." Said Ice with implied sass. "That is accurate." Said Sunny as she nodded and then said. "Meet me outside, the teacher forced us to go." "Why do Demons even have to go to school anyway?" Asked Ice. "Because god hates us. And I'm an atheist." Explained Sunny, as if Ice was a little kid "Fair nuff." Said Ice as he shrugged. "Goodbye wife." Said Sunny. "I hate you for putting that in, THIS IS NOT REAL READERS PLEASE IGNORE THAT" Ice said breaking the 4th wall once again.

Sunny shrugged and then stuck her tongue out. "Goodbye, I shall seeth thee lat'r, once thee arriveth outside." She then proceeded to disappear into thin air once again. "F*cketh Thiseth Sh*teth I'meth Outeth." Said Ice. "Gaze thy language." Said the disembodied voice of Sunny. (At this time I got cookies crumbs all over my computer -IRL Ice) (Haha u suck -IRL Sunny).

Once Ice got outside, he saw Sunny floating 69 inches off the ground. "You think you are the only one who can fly 69 inches?" He asked. "Why did you count the 69 inches." Asked Sunny, concerned. "Cuz I make no sense and I did it for the readers." The two floated there in silence for a while before Sunny asked in a distorted voice. "Ḧ̴̙́e̷̯͊y̵͙̾ ̷̛̜w̴̝̆ȁ̶̺ń̸͉t̷̠̆ ̵̧͝t̸̡̀o̷͉͑ ̴̣̑g̴̭͗ò̶̭ ̴̥́f̸̥͘a̶̼̔l̸̳͒l̷̪͗ ̴̜͛ö̷͙́f̶͖̊f̶̟̑ ̵̧͑a̶̦̽ ̵̳͘c̷̯͠l̶͚̾i̸̦̾f̵̜́f̵̬̀ ̴̪̎i̸̦͑n̶̜̏t̶̤͝ö̸͇ ̸͍̄a̸̟̚ ̶̠́p̵͇͊o̸͚̎ŕ̴̮ţ̸͒a̴̽ͅl̵̥̓?̵͙̍" "Holy Cheese Slices in a Dishwasher." Said Ice referencing Eddsworld heavingly. "Nothing." Said Sunny as she smiled innocently. "That smile kinda sus ngl." said Ice with a sussy sus amogus (IM NOT FUNNY) voice. "I know mate." Said Sunny, in a sus bri'ish accent. "We are Canadian for clarification" Ice said to the readers for clarification. The two kept floating there in silence for a while again before Sunny finally interrupted the silence by saying.

"Anyways, follow me as I float towards a very plot convenient cliff." Said Sunny as she floated towards a very plot convenient cliff. Ice decided to shoot her with his Limited Edition Super Ultra Golden Uber UZI Gun with New Funky Mode but then wind came and pushed them both in and thus creating the main plot for this book. "Thee f*ck*ng *ssh*l*!" Yelled Sunny as they fell.