1. The dream

With a fast beating heart, sweat all over his face and a sweat soked shirt Sam sat up breathing heavily. He wiped the sweat of his face and looked around, realising it looked exactly like it looked at the morning after their wedding a few years ago.

As he turned to his left he saw her. His Donna. The love of his life. The woman he would give his life for. The woman who supposted to be dead. At least he tought it should be like that.

He reached over to her, stroking her arm softly as she started to wake up.  As she turned around and he could look into her eyes he realised she was really there, right next to him. Tears of happiness and joy flew down his cheeks as he started to kiss her all over the face.

"Mornin'" Donna mumbled with a soft smile on her face as she felt her husbands lips on her face. She then felt his tears on her face and pulled his head away a little so she could hold his head in her hands and look properly into his wonderful blue eyes. 

"Are you okay, Sam?" she asked now pretty concerned about her husband. "I am just fine, my love!" he chuckled as he wiped his tears away and looked deeply into her ocean green eyes he loved and missed so much the past 21 years.

"Something isn't right, I can see it in your eyes. What happened? You know that you can tell me anything. We are married now, so we have to be completely honest with each other!" Donna said as she looked up at him with a serious face while she kept holding his face in her hands.

He nodded slowly and sighed. Sam knew he had to tell her if he wanted this marriage to work like he hoped and wanted it to work. He then took a deep breath, before taking her into his arms and getting comfortable under the sheets.

"I had a bad dream about our future!" he sighed and kissed her head lovingly. "Oh, what was it about?" "I dreamed that you were dead. You were just dead just a few years after our wedding. I felt so lonely and broken without you. I realised I couldn't be without you ever again and I don't wanna be without you ever again. I couldn't stop your dead, you just slipped right through my fingers. Your little princess was so strong, so where your dynamos. Rosie couldn't stop crying, she started to cry as soon as we said your name. But she tried so hard to be strong. All of us helped Soph with building up the villa, just as we hoped you would love it to be one day. And just as the hotel was almost ready Soph were pregnant. When we had the opening of the hotel, there suddenly was your mother. And as soon as we knew it she was on the stage right after you dynamos and Soph preformed. Ruby and our hotel manager Fernando Cienfuegos. The opening was wonderful but still wasn't the same for any of us without you. Nobody else can do what you do and absolutely no one can ever replace you. The nine month passed quicker than any of us could ever imagen and soon there was that pretty grandson of ours. Sophie insisted on calling him Donny. In honor of his beautiful grandmother. As I woke up it felt so real, but as soon as I looked around, the room just looked exactly like it looked like on our wedding night. As soon as I saw you I knew it was just an incredibly awful dream!" he explained his dream as short as possible for her.

Donna couldn't really believe what she just heard, her heart hurted for the pain he was going through even if it just was a dream. She could feel the pain he felt, it was the pain she felt 21 years ago when he left her for Lorraine. She then moved so she was looking at him.

"I know that pain. I understand what you were going through, even if it was just a dream. You have to know that, from now on, I'll never leave you as long as you promise me that you won't leave me!" she honestly and seriously said. "I would NEVER EVER dear to even think about it. That thing with Lorriane was more then wrong and I am so damn sorry that I had to do this, that i had to hurt you for that woman!" he sighed, leaned down and kissed her lips. "I know that now, baby!" she said now happy and completely relaxed.