LONG TIME NO SEE

"Boss we are all set" ..Jerry informed

"Let's go ". Said Taehyung.

They started off . After 30 minutes they reached infront of a big mansion . It was decorated with colorful lights and the mansion was glowing .

"Boss it's unreal! right?" Jerry exclaimed.

"We should go in Jerry".

They entered into the mansion, everyone was getting charmed at Taehyung's unreal beauty. Some young ladies started gossiping about him.

There Taehyung saw a beautiful lady standing in a nice red gown and he immediately understood it was Mrs

There Taehyung saw a beautiful lady standing in a nice red gown and he immediately understood it was Mrs. Lisa.

"Hello Mrs. Lisa Happy Birthday".

"Ahh! Thank you mr. Kim Taehyung thanks for visiting personally. I'm feeling really honoured that you came, big fan of yours , you know." Lisa told him politely.

" Thanks the pleasure is all mine, here is your cake and I told Jerry to hand over the rest to your maids."

"Oh! Thank you so much".

"Shall we cut the cake now baby?". A sharp voice was heard by them. It was a very known voice which Taehyung didn't forget in 5 years.

"Sure, Mr. Kim Taehyung this is my husband"....The man came from Taehyung's behind and stood infront of him, with that his smile fedded off and so did Taehyung's.

".. Jeon Jungkook ". Lisa completed.

They both kept on staring at each other, a lot of emotions were pooling into their stomach, a lot of memories, a lot of unsaid things , a lot of screams , and lots of love? They wanted to hug each other so bad , they missed each other. It was like two persons were starving for decades and they are introduced to food after so long. They were looking at each other like that.

"Hello mr. Jeon Jungkook nice to meet you". Taehyung broke the silence.

"Hello mr.Kim Taehyung nice to meet you too". Jungkook spoke.

They kept on shaking hands , not wanting to leave .

"Mr. Jeon my hand, you have to leave it". Taehyung spoke looking straight at Jungkook's eyes.

"Oh right, sorry". Jungkook left his hands.

"Kook he is the best dessert maker in the whole Paris , hell for me in the whole world, i ordered my cake from his shop." Lisa spoke.

"I see . I'm an entrepreneur , running my own start up founded by Lisa's father, if he wouldn't invest i won't be here, so I'm greatful to him."

"Mr. Jeon do you think money is that tempting that for which you can leave anything or anyone in life? I mean I'm sure a value of a relationship is incomparable to money." Taehyung said

"Pardon?" Jungkook said.

"What I'm trying to say mr. Jeon is you have such a beautiful lady in your life who is right now looking like a goddess in red , you should appreciate her beauty to everyone , show her your love...i'm really not interested in your start up, although I run a business." Taehyung look Lisa's hand and kissed it.