30. Last Chapter

- Real Life -

Trigger Warning // Implied Suicide

Julia and Tim had an amazing time in Madagascar and all the other places they visited. After two weeks Julia decided to return home to LA meanwhile Tim kept on traveling around.

He went to Italy, Greece, France and even paid quick visits to Ibiza and afterwards Stockholm. Just to see his family for a day. When almost three weeks had passed he went from Egypt to Oman.

Tim texted his friends less and less, but still kept in contact to tell his friends and girlfriend that he was alright. But it was a lie saying he was okay. Tim is far from feeling okay.

Things had been perfect but at some point it took a turn. Suddently Tim felt down and instead of enjoying vacation, he spent a lot of time just thinking about the past years and his life in general.

Without anyone knowing Tim relapsed after landing in France and he kept on going until he arrived at the last place he would visit.

He knew exactly what he was going to do when he locked the hotel door. He didn't even think about it much, he didn't feel many emotions either....

———

@juliaharper 1 day ago

liked by sandrocavazza and 1M others

i didn't want to believe it when i got the phone call. i completely froze until the moment it hit me about what words i had just heard. it still feels unreal that you're gone.

i'm so greatful for this year we have spent together, we have had our ups and down but 98% of the time has been amazing.

i knew things weren't all perfect for you, tim. and i so wish i could have done more to help. i will miss you forever.
thank you for everything you've taught me and all our amazing moments together.

comments disabled