Secret mission

Hope kept a serious stare at Josie for what she said. Josie took a deep breath and wiped her tears with her finger.
"My twin senses tell me she is in so much pain even my stomach has been hurting ever since I came to meet you and its not a bellyache." Hope stood up in the chair "why didn't you tell this before?"
Josie looked away "because I didn't want to believe Lena would kill my sister I was being naive. We have to wait it out or they will kill her easily by a stake." Hope closed her eyes and  imaged Lizzie alright but her heart won't believe it till she has Lizzie in her arms again. Hope hesitated at first but then finally agreed they hugged it out and went back to the motel.
Micah was still passed out and the girls made out some plans. While one disagreeing with another Hope finally came with a plan that Josie hesitantly agrees with as well now it was time to put it to execute it.
It was the next day Lena was throwing a party at her penthouse that was luck for them. It was crowed but Josie manages to get through. She had a black bob wig on with a tan natural makeup in a cute little red dress on right for the party not even some of Lena's henchmen knew who Josie was which that was the plan. She had to distract some people mostly the vampires since most of them was men she thought of something. Josie grabbed some  champagne and sat next to two men going on about her her career after that she had a group of people surrounding her. That was Hopes cue to come in and look around for Lizzie. She vamp sped through the whole penthouse no Lizzie but there was Lena about to give out one of her speeches. Since Hope couldn't get Lizzie she decided to take a woman back to the motel and perhaps torture her for answers.
Hope was leaning against the dresser waiting for the woman to wake up.
"Where the hell am I?" Hope circled around her watching her struggle trying to break free from the ropes.
"You are going to tell me what I want then I will debate whether to let you go or not." The woman shook back and forth trying to break free then starting howling.
"Oh, your wolf how nice." Hope smiled and pulled out a knife "you will hurt a lot more." The girl stopped fighting and knew she couldn't win. "Fine you win what do you want to know."
Hope smiled "I am polite so we should know each other first I am Hope. You?" The woman scoffed "Lisa, your that famous tribrid I keep hearing about aren't you?"
"Your not here to ask questions I am, Now how does a wolf help Lena's cause?" Lena tried to stay quiet but that just made Hope even more curious. She slowly grabbed Lisa's hand and smiled while she pressed down hard and Lisa started to scream.
"Do you want to tell me now." Hope waited for a few minutes then let go she let Lisa catch her breath. "You think torturing me is gonna get your answers."
"Yea because I can just kill you but I have a nice side so we can talk this out the easy way."
Hope was playing with her knife patiently waiting for Lisa who was annoyed with what she was doing.
"Fine! You want to know what shes hiding her affair with me!" Hope was taken back with what Lisa said.
"I don't understand she was in love with John."
Lisa smiled "Before she met me then we fell in love." Hope turned around hiding her giggle
"Then why do all this trouble for her husband and tell me the whole story."
"I overheard Lena and John talking about killing the tribrid I told them that I hated your father so I joined them then me and Lena spent a lot of time together." Hope was about to gag
"I don't need to ask about why you hate my father and what you do in that meantime just finish the story. 
"I did everything for her I love her and she loves me but Lena also loves John so she told me to keep what we have a secret." Hope caress Lisa's cheek with the knife "if it was a secret why did you tell me?"
"Because you demanded me." Hope nodded then it came to her "Oh my god I didn't think about it not till now." Lisa was confused but Hope smiled then she untied Lisa and they went back to the penthouse.
"Why are we back here?" Hope ignored her and went inside there were still people there and she could spot Lena talking to a group. She took that time to make a announcement.
Hope took the stage and tapped the mic "Hello everyone my name is Hope Mikaelson."