Part -18

Yn Pov:
I was in my sleep when I felt that I was in warmth as if in someone's warm embrace. I squinted my eyes and tried to see what I was embracing. As I peeled open my eyes a little I saw Jimin vaguely staring at me leaning on his right elbow and his left arm wrapped around mine.

I again buried my face in his chest and he started to heartily giggle. "You still haven't changed muffin." He said while caressing my back. After nuzzling my face in his chest for sometime I pulled away.

Yn: Good morning chimchim.
Jimin: Morning beautiful.
He greeted back with a warm smile and kept staring at me. I blushed and asked him.
Yn: What are you staring at?
Jimin: You.
Yn: Why?
Jimin: Just wondering how did I get so lucky. You know after going away from you,I always had nightmares at night. I had them so much to the point that they became normal to me. But......
Yn: But?
I asked while caressing his cheek.
Jimin: But I didn't have any last night. I slept so soundly after 7 whole years. All because of you. You are my remedy to my nightmares.
He said with glossy eyes.
Jimin: I love you.
He said looking straight at my eyes while my breath hitched.
Yn: I love you more.
I said with a smile. He leaned onto me staring at my eyes while our lips were inches close.
Jimin: Can I?
Yn: You don't have to ask me.
With that he attached his lips on mine. His lips were the same. Soft,plumpy and sweet. There was no involvement of our tongues. Our lips only moved in sync. His hands were threaded onto my hair and nape while my hands were on his long soft locks. We pulled away after we were out of breath.
Jimin: I'll go now.
Yn: What? Why?
Jimin: I have to go back to my old house to see if everything is in order and in place right now and I also have to visit the company.
I didn't want him to go yet because I still had that fear what if he again disappeared. Suddenly my thoughts were cut off by Jimin pecking my lips.
Jimin: Don't worry. I won't go anywhere. I'll come back again. Also we'll go somewhere at night to relax ourselves.
Yn: Where?
Jimin: That's a secret.
He cheekily smiled while getting out of the bed. I followed him till the door of my room. Suddenly he turned around and again kissed me. I also kissed him back.
Jimin: Bye. Love you.
With that said he walked out.

I touched my lips again and again as I was under the shower. How his lips felt against mine. I started to wonder again as to how my drastically changed in a day. I sent divorce letter to my husband towards whom I only had liking and who supposedly cheated on me with his secretary. My Jimin came back after 7 years who is a Mafia Sire and also a Lycan. Not only that I was also his mate.

Putting my thoughts aside I walked out of the washroom and got ready for the day to go to the company and also wondering what did Jimin plan for me. I was thinking of him and putting on some lip gloss that my phone dinged indicating I received a message. As soon as I saw who it was my lips curled upwards.

Jimin:
Come at sharp 8 in the Maus'e club. I'll be waiting for you 😘.

Yn: Okay 😊.

But suddenly a thought crossed my mind and I again messaged him.

Yn: How did you get my number? I don't remember giving it to you 🤔.

Jimin: Nothing is impossible for me my love.😏

Yn: Yeah,yeah 🙄. Take care of yourself 🥰.

Jimin: You too. I love you. 😘

Yn: I love you more 😘.
I hadn't realised that I was standing in the middle of the living room while messaging him. My dad came from the bedroom upstairs to the dining room and we all started eating the breakfast.

Entering into the company with some newfound confidence and a wide smile plastered on my face I started walking towards my office room. All of my employees seemed to notice the change and also greeted me with a smile to which I also greeted them back.

As soon as I sat in my leather chair Lisa came running to me while smiling widely.
Lisa: Girl what happened yesterday?? Who were those handsome dudes? You got to tell me everything!

I chuckled at her enthusiasm. Though she's my secretary but she's not less than my friend, best friend you may say.
Yn: I'll tell you everything but after work. Just know that I've found my happiness after a very long time.
Lisa: Well it sucks that you'll tell me later but the since I've seen you so happy after so much time, we've to celebrate that. So after completing our work we'll go to a club.
Since Jimin also wanted to go to a club I thought why not.
Yn: You know what?
Lisa: What?
Yn: Jimin also wanted to meet me at a club.
Lisa: Really? Which club?
Yn: The Maus'e Club.
Lisa: Ooh! Girl you've gotta rock that body of yours today. You know what? I'll clear all your schedules today. Then we're gonna go shopping for you and me and then we're going to the club. You'll tell me everything there and after Jimin comes I'll take my leave and you can give all your time to him.
Yn: Okay, sounds good. But Ms. Manoban shall we get to work now?
Lisa: Yes,ma'am.
We both laughed at our silliness and got back to work.

As Lisa said she cleared all of my schedules after 12 pm and now she's literally dragging me across the mall finding the perfect dress for me. We, actually she literally chose 20 dresses for me and now I've to put on a show for her. After trying atleast 12 dresses I got tired.
Yn: Lisa that's enough! Let's just buy any dress. I'm tired.
Lisa: No! You have to try all of them. It's not my fault that those dresses aren't beautiful enough for you. Now go.
So very reluctantly I went again. Some were very tight fitted, some were too short and some were simply slutty. So after trying almost all the dresses I gave up and tried the last one without even seeing. Once I came out of the changing room Lisa stared at me wide eyed with her jaw hanging.
Lisa: Girl! This is the one! You're looking so beautiful and sexy!
Yn: Really?
I turned towards the big mirror and was surprised. It indeed was beautiful. It was a black satin colour dress which came till my mid-thigh a was full sleeved. My collarbone was also visible. We decided to buy this one and then we bought both our pumps. Mine was black in colour matching the dress and Lisa's was red also matching her dress.

Once we bought everything we had some food at the food court because we didn't had lunch. When we were supposed to go back we checked the time and it was almost 6 pm. So we thought that it'd be better if we get ready in the mall and hit the road to the club since we didn't had much time. After getting ready we drove off to the club.
Lisa: Girl, he's gonna fall head over heels for you again. You're looking so beautiful.
I did simple makeup and kept my hair open since Jimin likes my open hair. But my hands felt so clammy due to nervous sweat. What if he didn't like my new get up? What if I used to much make up? What if, what if what if. With that nervousness we drove off to the club.