Cross

It was bright in Los Angeles as Lincoln and Jordan went on a stroll along the boulevard, just talking and enjoying each other's company. After last night with Jordan being pole-tied, they were both eager to get some ideas for another night of Jordan being tied up and dominated by Lincoln. But for now it was nice to have some vanilla.

The cold air did wonders for her body.

Lincoln was currently wearing a black t-shirt under an orange and white checkered plaid shirt, a pair of blue jeans and red high tops while Jordan a yellow and red checkered button up shirt with short sleeves, which was unbuttoned on the top, revealing her cleavage and knotted at the bottom, so it showed her toned stomach. She also wore blue jeans and black sandals and was currently snuggling against his arm.

"It's always nice to have warm days like this." Jordan commented from her embrace.

"Yeah. No worries and no annoying punks trying to attack us." Lincoln agreed.

As they were walking, Jordan soon saw a poster on a wall.

"Hey Lincoln. Can you grab some ice cream? I'm in the mood." Jordan asked, squeezing her chest with her elbows as she placed her hands in front of her with a cute expression.

Lincoln was putty in her hands as he went off to buy the ice cream.

Jordan then looked at the poster which read: "LOOKING FOR STRIPPERS. PROVIDE GOOD ENTERTAINMENT AND GAIN GOOD MONEY!"

Jordan soon had a devious look on her face. She was going to give Lincoln a present he won't soon forget.

"Hey, Jordan. I got your ice cream.' Lincoln announced but saw her devious grin. 'Uhhh...why are you smiling?"

Jordan snapped back to reality.

"Oh nothing. Just came up with a wonderful surprise for you." She said in a cheery manner. She then took the ice cream and went on ahead. Lincoln just shrugged and followed her, eyeing her bouncing ass as she walked.

Soon they came across a jewelry store where the owner specialised in custom jewelry. When they entered, they marveled at the sight of the various rings, chains, necklaces, and all sorts.

"Woah...This stuff looks amazing..." Lincoln commented, eyes sparkling as he saw the colouration of gold and silver.

"Whoever designed this must be very skilled." Jordan added holding a charm in her hand that was dangling from a silver chain. Soon, they heard a door opening.

"Why hello there. Can I help you?" Said the voice of a 44-year-old man in a simple white button-up and a black apron. He had a pair of glasses on as he approached the counter.

"Just looking.' Lincoln said but he then had an idea. 'Actually, can you make something for me. It's a gift for my wife."

"I can do that. Let me guess: Newlyweds and you're both childhood sweetheart?" He asked.

"Yeah, how'd you know?" Lincoln asked.

"You look really young, like your early twenties plus the way that your wife is cuddling up to you now shows you are extremely close." He said as he saw Jordan holding onto his arm.

"Yeah. So anyways, can you make a silver cross on a silver chain? I want it to reach her heart as a symbol of our love." He said as he hugged Jordan's side.

"Why of course. You want to pay now or when it's ready?"

"When it's ready."

"OK. It will take at least 30 minutes."

"We'll wait."

And with that, the two left to kill some time for the necklace to be made.

"It was nice for you to place that order for me, Lincoln" Jordan said as they were walking.