➥ 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞!?

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ ꒰ ⌨︎ ✰ @DARLINGG0KU ⁱˢ ᵗʸᵖⁱⁿᵍ··· ꒱ | ೃ࿔₊•

YOU MISSED ME!?

"His name is haiba lev"

Akasahi's eyes widened at the unplanned coincidence, his former volleyball friend is a top model of a huge brand but also shounen jump too? his mind began to whirl with different outcomes that his friends might find him.

Shuya glanced down and noticed his discomfort, deciding to go somewhere else he kicked Takeru to the ground and ran away with akaashi who was dumbfounded.

"O-oi! Minamoto you fucker! argh, mah legggg!" He whined while still on the floor cursing the dammed red-haired every insult under the sun.

His eyes narrowed at the huge poster of the model in front of him. short silver hair, cat-like eyes, a tall nose and a sharp jaw Takeru could only stare off in envy.

Not that he wasn't good-looking of course, he was he has at least that much confidence who wouldn't want a hunk like him?

Akaashi just has to be dragged around like a rag doll at least twenty times a day, it was always added to his agenda last minute and the best part was he didn't even consent to it.

Shuya dragged him to a vending machine, bought a whole load of sweets and bread and drinks, and piled them on Akaashi. He was grateful and all but it was too much.

They made their way back to the office, Takeru waiting for Shuya like a predator and battling it out on the floor. Yuta ultimately gave up and decided that his paycheck was all that mattered.

Akaashi couldn't get used to the chaoticness but smiled, it was a very familiar feeling and it wasn't all that bad.

And soon it was the end of the day, and everyone bidding each other goodbye before returning to their homes.

Akaashi stayed behind to have a chat with the president, his sheer beauty made Akaashi falter multiple times when he looked at his face.

When he was just about to leave the president just had to send him on an errand, he had to hand some documents to an executive of the modelling agency next door.

Grumbling, he climbed down the stairs and left the building just to go to the next building and walk up to the receptionist.

"I'd like to deliver documents to executive Min Yuki" he asked politely

She looked up at akaashi and raised an eyebrow "And who might you be...?"

"Akaashi keiji, Editor from shounen jump" he replied calmly.

She went back to typing on her computer as if confirming that he worked there.

"Ah, right this way sir" She stood up and guided him through the huge building, going upstairs and in lifts akaashi stared in wonder at this company building admiring the interior.

He followed her through a long hallway before they reached a door, she turned around and told him they arrived as he gave his thanks.