(Chapter 1) Attack on DS1

Jake was slumped over his computer, he was working on the schematics for a new ship. He was sure that this would stop the Milky Way Empire once and for all. Of course, Sam was supplying the phase cannons and photonic torpedos, just like he did for the Intrepid, which was close to getting its new Warp Core. Jake decided to record his log.

Jake: " personal log, stardate: 97966. 53, I think I have broken the laws or Warp Physics, introducing: the Warp 4 Core. This new Core can allow ships to hit Warp 4, in seconds!"

Meanwhile...

Several men stood at attention, there Corporal stood forward to talk.

Corporal: " attention, you are going to arrest Papa Jake and his fellow insurgent, Logan!"

Soldier 1: " what did they do?"

Corporal: "Papa Jake has broken the law of Warp Physics,  and both of them had was carried out crimes of Insurgency against the Milky Way Empire, and they need to be stopped!"

Meanwhile, with Logan...

Logan: "ah, just another fine day on the space station."

Logan drank from his coffee mug, he was enjoying his assignment to the station, he looked out the window, the view of the nebula was just perfect. Just then, there was a flash of light, and a group of soldiers materialized in the room.

Logan: "What The Heck?"

Solder 1: "you are under arrest!"

(This is getting interesting, I hope you enjoyed. Stay tune.)