Chapter 2

It's the next day aka Monday :( and it's currently 7 am and Jen and David both have to get up and get ready to work Jen just got ready and is currently downstairs making her morning coffee and her smoothie to take to work for the day while David is getting dressed. He comes down stairs and into the kitchen where Jen is and does their daily routine of picking Jen up and putting her on the counter and kissing her before they go to work and split for the day. They walk out to their cars and give one last kiss before they head off Jen too film The Morning Show and David has some meetings for a project he's working on.

Skipping to lunch time :)
It's currently 12:30 and I'm currently sitting in my trailer eating a salad I made for lunch and texting David to see how his day is going. When I here a knock on the door I get up to answer it and it's Reese she comes in and we chat and just talk about the weekend and just have some girl time until it's time to go back to set to film the last bit for the day. I love when we get done early with filming because it gives me time to spend with my fur baby's and to be with David If he's not working all day either.
After filming I go back to my trailer and grab my purse and my other bag and head to my car. As im driving I get a call from David and I answer right away.
*Phone Convo*
Jen: Hey Babe
David: Hey Honey how is filming today?
Jen: It was good we actually got done early today and I'm just heading home to shower.
David: That's great babe I'm actually done with my meetings and I'm gonna go grab some lunch and I'll be heading home too.
Jen: Thats amazing baby maybe when you get home we can watch a movie or something?
David: Sounds like a great idea I'll see you soon
Jen: Ok sounds good babe
David: Bye baby I love you
Jen: Bye I love you too baby
*end of phone convo*

I just walked into the house and I'm heading up stairs to take a shower and get ready for David to get home.

I just pulled up to the house and I see that Jen is home I head inside and upstairs to our room and go into the bathroom where she is Hey babe I say has I'm in the door way of the bathroom. Hey honey how long have you been standing there? Not long just walked in here a minute ago. That's cool wanna join me? Of course. He takes off all his clothes and joins Jen in the shower they kiss and he washes her hair and she washes his and they wash each other's bodies. After about 20 minutes they get out and get changed into some comfortable clothes and go to the couch and watch a movie and just relax after working. They cuddled on the couch and fell asleep. A few hours later they woke up and it was time to make dinner.
I'm just finishing putting things away from dinner when I feel David wrap is arms around my waste and I leant back into him and he kissed my neck. Ready for bed baby? Yeah.
I pick up Jen and carry her to our bedroom. When we get to the bedroom i put her down and we un make the bed and we climb in and say our goodnights and I love yous.
Good night baby I love you.
Good night babe I love you too. As she says that she kisses him goodnight and lays her head on his chest and they fall asleep.