See I am the favorite sibling!

As the portal that brings more zombies to the other world the wizard re-started time when the apocalypse didn't happen yet...

"GAH!" Tommy screamed as he was punched to the lava underneath his feet.

Tommy felt warm so warm that it hurts no it BURNS!

Then tommy woke up...

"What the-" tommy said in a confused voice

"Why the fuck is it so warm I literally have the a.c on"

"TOMMY DINNERS READY COME ON YOU LITTLE GOBLIN" A deep voice yelled at tommy.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP WILL IM NO GOBLIN" Tommy shouted.

Tommy got out of his bed, and he noticed that he had a.. burn? On his leg...

"What the fuck is this,I didn't pour boiling water at my leg did I?" He asked himself

"TOMMY DO YOU WANT DINNER OR NOT!?" Wilbur shouted in annoyance.

"I WANNA EAT JUST WAIT A MINUTE YOU PRICK!" Tommy shouted.

Tommy brushed the weird mark on his leg and walked to the dinner table.

"I thought you would never come" Wilbur said sarcastically

"Shut the fuck up" tommy replied.

"Both of you shut it just sit down and your mother will bring the food."a man said in annoyance.

"Sorry dad" both tommy and Wilbur said.
______________________________________

After eating there dinner...
______________________________________

"Hey wil wanna do training in the morning?" A deep voice said.

"Sure, and I'll surely beat you this time techno!" Wilbur said in confidence.

"Wil you never win" tommy said with a bland face.

"Shut up tommy you never win too"
Wilbur said in annoyance and a bit angerly.

"To be fair tommy did beat you more times than you beat him.." techno said with a calm voice.

"Are you in my side or his? I'm literally your twin." Wilbur said in a (fake) sad voice.

"I'm with tommy he's my favorite sibling." Techno said calmly but a bit with a happy tone

"See wil I am the favorite sibling" said Tommy mockingly.

"Ugh.." but really Wilbur agreed with techno he was his favorite sibling too even though they normally fight he loved him very much and would protect him even though he's not that great with fighting...

"Let's just go to bed." Wilbur said rolling his eyes