It was certainly a surprise...

Tommy only had 4 hours of sleep he tried to fall back to sleep but nothing worked even Wilbur's advice of listening to calm music.

Tommy played Wilbur's band on loop but nothing so he just gave up and went to the kitchen since it was already 7 in the morning

Tommy wasn't a bad cook so he cooked some bacon and eggs for his family.

While tommy was cooking his father's meal Wilbur walked into the kitchen.

"Why are you awake at this hour?"Wilbur said confused and worried.

"I couldn't sleep so I cooked you guys breakfast."tommy said happily.

"How many hours?" Wilbur said with some concern.

"four.."tommy said quietly.

"Hm? I could hear you"Wilbur exclaimed.

"four.. I had four hours of sleep Wilbur."

Tommy stopped frying the bacon.
Since he probably knew Wilbur would shout at him for not sleeping at least 6 hours.

"Tommy... Come here."Wilbur said calmly.

Tommy came to Wilbur and Wilbur hugged him.

"What's the nightmare this time big man.?"

"It's n-nothing wil I better go back cooking,you don't want any burned bacon for breakfast do you?..!"tommy said to move out of the subject.

Wilbur closed the stove so he and tommy can talk more about the nightmare that tommy had.

"What the hell wil-!?"tommy said with annoyance in his voice.

"Tommy what happened.. please just tell me."Wilbur said with concern in his voice.

"Well..."

"There was a huge amounts of zombie looking dudes and they attacked you,mom,dad and techno and I saw mom die in front of my eyes..."

"Tommy.."

Wilbur pulled tommy into a big hug and said "tommy that was just a nightmare don't think about it too much,plus if that does happen you'll have me to protect you!"

"Pffft- like you'll ever survive a zombie apocalypse!"tommy laugh.

"HEY! I could,I went to boy scout camp!"Wilbur exclaimed.

"Yeah and got kicked out for beating up a kid."tommy said with a joking tone.

"Well it's not fair that little guy looked like a baby bear!"

"Why would you hurt a baby bear!?" Tommy shouted at Wilbur.

"Well I wanted to prove that I was strong..."

"Well I guess you were too strong ahahahaha!"tommy said with a cheerful voice!

"Come on big man go to bed and I'll finish cooking breakfast!"

"Alright but don't burn them like the cake you baked last year!" Tommy joked at Wilbur.

"WE AGREED TO NOT SPEAK OF THAT!... well it was certainly a surprise for techno.."