Chapter 1

I woke up this morning sick to my stomach like I ate something that went bad during dinner last night. I don't know if this is a sign of guilt within my past or that I actually did eat something bad last night.

I got up from bed and went to the bathroom, I washed my face with cold water and looked at myself through the mirror.

Starting your day to me is the worse part of your day because you don't know what exactly you're gonna do, so you just lay there or stand there thinking until you give up and eventually fall back asleep.

It's 7:30 in the morning here in Seoul Korea and unfortunately school is a main priority in my book so of course I have to get ready and do whatever I need to do for school.

I skip breakfast because if I were to eat anything else I would definitely puke my guts out. I walk to school every morning, but everyday is different.

The clouds are a different color, the climate is different, the breeze is going an opposite way. It's beautiful how earth changes, it's just like a mystery.

I get to school and everyone's running past me because the bell already rung. Late again like always.

In Korea schools if you didn't know they have a gate outside of the school that they lock after the bells rings. Good thing I was already inside the school before they could close the gate.

I walk into class, immediately hearing the girls giggle and their small cringy comments.

I sat down at the desk I was assigned to and the class eventually started. This class we all know is the most boring and hardest; math, and of course it was my first period.

Minutes passed and the teacher pauses looking at the door, we all look and see a girl. She walks in and bows apologizing because of how late she was, but all I could intentionally focus on was how unbelievably beautiful she was.