Meeting his parents?

The reader is female in this story.
This also takes place in around season 2.

________

.
.
.

I had just gotten off work, walking home along the sidewalk.

It was sunset, and it just got done raining. I texted Red Son that I was off, he replied he would pick me up shortly. He had been planning a dinner for me and his parents so we could meet, so he was probably making dinner.

After a few minutes of walking, I heard something behind me. But when I turned around nothing was there.

I shrugged it off until I turned around to continue walking, only to find one of Spider Queen's henchmen in front of me. I jumped, taking a few steps back.

"You're the one who's dating.. Red.. Boy, right?"

They said, in an almost menacing tone if it wasn't for their high pitched voice, coming closer. I kept going back, I didn't have any powers, and I only slightly knew how to fight.

I put my phone behind my back, texting Red my location before the Spider reached out one of their arms, slapping the phone to the ground, breaking it in the process.

"I'm talking to you, idiot!"

They yelled, growing impatient.

"Yeah! Yeah! I-I am!"

I stuttered, continuing to back up. This earned a smiled from them.

"Im not one for fights.. so if you'd just come along nicely, we won't have a problem.."

They said with a smirk, stepping closer. I shook my head, turning around and running in the opposite direction. They groaned in annoyance, following. They used the spider limbs to their advantage, using them to get ahead. Eventually they put themselves in front of me, stopping me dead in my tracks.

They used their spider arm to pick me up by the shirt, I tried to kick at them but they just laughed.

"Now tell me, little girl, where. is. DBK?"

I kept my mouth shut. I knew who they worked for. I wasn't going to answer anything. They groaned again, taking me and dropping me to the ground before pointing one of the sharp spider arms directly at my face.

"I said..."

It got closer.

"Where.. is DBK..?"

I then heard tire screeches from down the street, I quickly turned my head, cutting my cheek in the process. The spider froze for a second, peeking at who it was. I knew that car anywhere. It was Red. I let out a slight sigh of relief, backing up and standing up, feeling a sharp pain in my head before holding it.

Red stopped right at where I was. He was both pissed and concerned, practically leaping out of the car to assist me. He made sure I was alright before turning to the spider.

"Did YOU do this?? One of the spider MENACE'S HENCHMEN??!"

His hair lit up, as his voice cracked at the last part. The spider glared at me.