"Meeting him😳"

(Story is like gregory meeting him ykykykkykykykykykykykyykykykykyyk)

(Also this is freddy but in human form so he can transform into human cuz why not)

-Disclaimer: This is a nice freddy, but he aint soft.

<<<<GLAMROCK FREDDY POV>>>>

-Restarting..- ... -Loading complete.- "hm." I look around the room, as usual. 'Im still in robot form? Huh, Might as well transform to human.' I thought to myself. -Turning to Human form...- ... -Transformation complete.- 'Finally, comfortable again.' I think to myself again. I walk over the couch, seeing a.. small hill covered with a blanket. I opened it seeing a girl shivering. she must be cold? I put the blanket back on her. Wait, what is she doing here? How did she get here? She stares contact at me, and screams. "AH-" I cover her mouth. "Shhh.." She looks terrified. I sigh. "Promise to stay calm after I let my arm go?" She nods. I let my arm go. She froze, and It became silent for around un 2 minutes. "Now..explain how you got here. I need answers, you know its not safe here!" "I..uh-" "Whats ur name?" "Y-Y/N.." Y/N..intresting name. "Well, Y/N..What are YOU doing here?" "S-sorry..I just wanted to spend time with the animatronics More..and you! Please let me stay.! I will do anything! Please!" she says with puppy eyes.  "Pleeeeeeeeeease let me stay?" She said while begging. "Urgh, fine." I said while rolling my eyes. she jumps in excitement and..hugs me? this feels akward.. "okay, so.. you wanna meet the others?" Her eyes lit up. "Y-" A knock cutted her off. "Hide!" I tell her, and she hided behind the couch, and I sat down at the couch. "Come in!" Chica came in. Oh phew it was chica.

<<<<END OF POV>>>>

<<<<Y/N POV>>>>

I hear them talking, is it chica? "I have somebody for you to meet, please dont freak out." I hear him. "Yes, of course! Who is it?" Chica asks excitedly. "Hey, superstar. You can come out now." He looks behind the couch looking at me. I nod and stood up and gave a akward wave. "h-hi.." Her eyes lit up.

<<<<END OF POV>>>>

"Oh.My.God." Chica froze, and her jaw dropped. Freddy made a face palm while I froze there with chica. "We need to take you to meet the others!! Come on!! Lets go!!" Chica comes to you and drags you to Roxy's room. Chica burst in the room, and you just stood there. "Guys, look who I found  in Freddy's room!!" Chica said while holding my hand. "Urgh, another dumb chick?" Monty replied. "Oh shut up Monty, atleast shes better then you." "HOW IS SHE?! YOU JUST MET HER!"  Roxy rolls her eyes and stood up. "Hey. Nice to meet you rockstar, we finally got somebody new to talk to." "Nice t-" Freddy bursts into the room, I jump. "Chica! You should not just drag her like that! She could be uncomfortable. Is she okay?" Freddy said panting. "Sorry Freddy..But! Yes, she is okay!"  "Looks like somebody's a simp~" Monty teased freddy. "Shut up you molen crocodile."  Monty rolls his eyes, and continues to lean back at the couch. 

(Cliffhanger)

——————————————————————————————————————-

hii so uh idk tbh, havent got much ideas so..heres your first chapter!  Hopefully im gonna be able to work with chapter 2.. 😔🙏

-534 words