15 : The Picture

"Nice outfits," Ryujin examined her from head to toe as she took a seat beside her. "What happened to your old grey T-shirt?" She asked. "Wait, you put up your pants? You even wore a belt! Flat shoes! You use flat shoes!"

"Yuji threw it somewhere," she replied shortly and ignored the other question. The residents were preparing the morning report and a second year resident came to her to gave her his referat. Minjeong nodded then opened its content.

"What?!" Ryujin asked in surprise.

"She said that grey T-shirt is old and ugly and she doesn't like seeing me in it, so..." She streaked the writing she didn't feel right. "Where the heck are these sentences coming from," she mumbled to herself.

"So she choose what clothes you'll be wearing?!"

Minjeong diverted her eyes to saw Ryujin looking at her an amuse expression on her face. She creased her brow.

"What if she does?"

"Omo! Omo! Omo!" She shuddered. "You just! Do you just! Minjeong!" She muffled a squeal.

"Alright, morning report begin," the chief of surgery who leaded the morning report today allowed the resident on-call team to present their report.

Ryujin immediately shut up.

"We're so not over this!" The plastic surgeon hissed.

-

"Please welcome our new fashionistaaa!" Ryujin opened the longue as bowed deeply and let Minjeong entered first.

"What?" Aeri who just made her coffee turned her head towards her friends. "How the heck?" She laughed. "Minjeong, are you really wearing that?"

"Aeri!" Chaeryeong barged in. "I told you your colon cancer patient is a no go. Why am I seeing her name on schedule boa- Minjeong what the heck?"

"Is it really weird?" She inspected her clothes. "Why are you guys laughing at me?"

"Woah!" Chaeryeong blinked. "You actually look really good." She patted her shoulder. "I never knew you have a fashion bone in your body."

"Shut up!" Her face and ears redden.

"I told her she looks good, she says I make fun of her!" Ryujin laughed her pants off.

"Jimin did it, didn't she? There's no way you did it all by yourself." Aeri snickered.

"Whatever, I'm going to change." She brushed aside her friend's contempt as she walked into the changing room and stood in front of full-length body mirror. She scrutinized herself as satisfying smile spread across her face.

"I do look good."

-

Minjeong was standing in front of the TV with eyes glued on it watching the breaking news of the fall of an airplane around Bermuda triangle. She let Jimin folded up her long sleeve.

Suddenly her phone ringed somewhere. She walked towards the voice source by reflex, making Jimin to get up too to follow her. She picked up the phone. It was her resident reporting a new patient that came from emergency.

"Stay still, Minjeong," Jimin said lowly and continued fixed up Minjeong's shirt. Minjeong stopped moving.

"I'll see her tomorrow morning, thank you." She locked her phone. "Ready?" She asked Jimin.

"Yeah, let me take my purse first," she ran to her bedroom and stepped out the next minutes with her pink clutch bag.

She was about to start the engine when she spotted a card on the dashboard. She took it and noticed the number.