-Insanity-

(C)

After I dropped off Felix at his house, I went to our school.

It was about to hit 11PM once I arrived. I walked around to get to the back of our school. That's what the letter told me to do.

I stuffed my hands in my pocket as I turned the corner.

And there he was. Changbin.

I stood in front of him. I sigh and run my hand through my hair. "You said this was about Felix. What do you want?" I asked in a flat tone.

"Woah. I didn't expect you to come, honestly. Good thing you did, or else things would've gone south real quick." Changbin said, smirking. "I'll admit, Chan. You're not a bad fighter. You left a pretty nasty bruise on my arm." He says, lifting up the sleeve of his hoodie, revealing the reddish-purple bruise formed on Changbin's forearm.

"I came here to talk to you about Felix. I don't give two shits about your bruises." I said, annoyed. "Since you're not doing the talking, I will. I want you to stay away from Felix. You've done enough damage." I state.

Changbin chuckles. "You're talking as of he's your boyfriend." He says. I smiled. "He is. Felix is my boyfriend now, and i'm his boyfriend." I said proudly. Changbin's sly expression changed to an angry one.

Changbin spits on the floor. "We'll see how long that lasts." He says with a small smile. "Why do you even care so much. Felix has made it obvious he has lost his feelings for you. Why do you want Felix? Go find someone else." I say.

Changbin looks up at me with dark eyes. "Chan, you don't know shit about our relationship. Whatever Felix told you, it probably wasn't the whole story. I can guarantee you that much."

I shrug. "Okay then. Tell me. Tell me your side of the story, Changbin. Be honest." I say, in a sarcastic tone. Changbin looks at the ground "Be honest." Changbin repeated out loud with a chuckle.

"After our first year in a relationship, it slowly started falling apart. We realized it, but we didn't want to leave each other. We were each other's first everything, relationship-wise. First kiss, first date, first to take each other's virginity and so on." Changbin said, kicking a pebble.

"Felix didn't want to do....some of the things that we usually did as often anymore, so I started getting restless. And annoyed. I would take it out him. To calm myself down, I would see other people. I only did it so Felix could have my full attention. But then the people would want to move into a more serious relationship. I didn't want that. I only wanted Felix." Changbin confesses. He looks back up at me.

"Just like now. I want Felix, and only him. He's the only one who makes me feel whole. Without him, I don't feel like...myself." Changbin expresses. I sigh and chew on my lip.

"I'm sorry you feel that way, Changbin, but don't you think it's unfair? If you were to be in a relationship with Felix again, do you think he would be happy." I asked. Changbin goes silent. "Well, not really, but i'm sure I could find a way to-"

"So that's a no. That's pretty selfish. That's not how relationships should be. Everyone in the relationship should be happy, and feel loved. You don't REALLY love Felix. You just don't want anyone else to be with him. Is that why you don't like me?" I said.

Changbin is speechless for a while.

He takes a step closer to me, and puts one hand inside his pocket. "You're wrong. I CAN make Felix happy. He just won't give me another chance. Because you're in the way, Chan." Changbin says.

Something felt very wrong. I felt my my heartbeat speed up as he he got closer to me. Something about Changbin had changed. I slowly backed away from him.