|Chapter 8| The First (Half) day of Hell |

(Creator's Note! I will put some children back stories in some of thechapters, so when I make those try to guess whose backstory is whose!)

"You failed yet again ____"

I sobbed at the aching pain at my chest, the blood on my hands and my clothes. I felt a something slither around me and smash me on the floor many times. I coughed out blood. My so called dad watched as I got punished. Why didn't he do anything? He cared about me, right? He took care of me when father didn't want to take care of me. So why couldn't he save me? I'm his child, aren't I...?

Finally he stopped, and just walked away, my other parent trailing behind him. I sat there, limp and tired. I curled up in a ball and cried uncontrollably. I didn't care if anyone came in telling me to shut up. I didn't care. I just hated myself. For being weak. For being a girl.
________________________________________________________

Cross: "BLUE YOUR BURNING THE MEAT!"

Blue: "Are you accusing the magnificent Blue of being bad at cooking!? How could yo-"

Cross dumped a random bucket of water on the meat. And Creator is actually trying to make Blue act like himself!? Wowie! But anyways, the remaining meat were ashes or burnt. Obviously they threw it in the trash. Cross threw some of the remaining water at Blue in spite. It was kinda deserved. After an hour, they finally made tacos for the children.

Cross: "How do parents call their children when they're done making lunch?"

Blue: "Oh it's easy! I take care of a kid back at my AU. All you have to do is call them."

Cross: "Like this? KIDS!!"

The children's heads perked up. The rest hesitantly walk over while Sunny just ran.

Sunny: "Yesh sir?"

Cross: "You can just call me Cross."

Sunny: "Okay Mr. Cross!"

Cross was about to correct her but just shooed it off. He just couldn't resist her cute smile.

Blue: "It's lunch time! We're having tacos which was made by the great Blue! And his side cook Cross."

Cross rolled his eyes. Sunny excitedly ate her taco. Her legs swayed happily while she chewed.

Sunny: "Mmm! This is good!"

Slowly, the rest of the kids started to eat. While they were eating, some of the skeletons like Dust or Error came by to get some tacos. As they watched, Cross and Blue saw something weird. They saw some black worm crawl out of Nightlight's sleeve and eat some of their taco. They both watched as the two shared the taco. After they finished the  taco, it slithered back into the sleeve as if it wasn't ever there. And the older two pretended they didn't notice too. Did the rest of the children know about that? Or notice it at all? But either way as long as it didn't slither up them, they were okay with it.

Nightlight: "Thank you for the food."

Nightlight had said it in a dull voice which made them wonder if they really meant it. They didn't really care as long as the kids ate.

Cross: "I wonder where they're gonna sleep tho."

Blue: "Definitely not Nightmare's room."

Cross: "Or Error's. I could have one of them sleep in my room."

As the adults chatted, the kids played in the living room, where Dream and Ink were snoozing.