Lets continue shall we

CH 62: Let's Continue Shall We

Adina's POV

Today is the day we are going to end it all, all the hate, all the fake love we got for 3 years, all the disgust, fucking thing when we end the last person who became a disgrace to the Italian Mafia, Alexander Fucking Romano.

Everything will end where it started, we are going to kill Alexander and Tiffany together tonight. We will play with their minds, use simple psychology to manipulate their dirty emotions and boy it will be fun to see it.

Alessio is out today to meet someone, which I hope is someone he will love in the future but I won't force him. After hearing their talk 2 nights before I have been more careful towards Alessio, always making sure he is ok and not feeling left out.

Amir is out on a breakfast date with Eunwoo, I am happy he found someone he loves or will love because I can see the smile on his face when I see him, or he talks about eunwoo it is evident he is very delightful with him.

And I am preparing for tonight, like planning the path and preparing all the recording material. After our last video of Antonio, we have officially become terrified for the people, the people who wanted to attack us are now laying low or planning an alliance which we won't do because Commanders of Death don't become allies with anyone until we want it because they could stab us in the back, and we don't want that.

Atlas was on a mission today so he won't be home for a week or so since the mission is in Australia, and it will take him time. I miss him, but will I tell him that, Hell Nah. I like sleeping while cuddling him, it's comfy but since he won't be here for a week I'll go back to my OG cuddler, Alessio.

I am currently picking out an outfit that I would wear for a business meeting, it's a business deal between the collab between me and Azrael's company. We are together launching new Atech mobile phones, which will include a feature that could tell you, your feeling and a way to solve them, and many more. It was quite a fun tech to make, it took me a whole year to finish making it.

Since the idea was Azrael's so I thought to launch it as a collab product, and today we are going to finalise everything so I have to be there, hence me picking up clothes to wear.

I choose a grey blazer set with a heart shape crop top. I wore grey heels and a diamond necklace with them.

 I wore grey heels and a diamond necklace with them