The horse journey Chapter 1

The horse in the field wasall by his self. It was dark out and no one was by to see if he was hurt or need anything. So the horse kept up his journey to find his home. But it kept getting dark and know one new where this horse came from. He was just stranded in the field. To be alone in the field. So the horse didn't have a name because he didn't know where is family was at the time he got left in he field. He found out hat his father got taking and killed. And his mother got kidnapped from their field they were in. The horse never new how his parent ended up leaving because he was not their when they got gone. Because he went on o a journey to a another field. Where he realized he needed help so this horse from far of her him neighed for help but the horse don't hear him. So he neighed again. This time the horse hear him neigh. So the horse stopped and helped the horse that neighed. He told the horse that helped him his name. He was a mustang. He didn't know where his other friends were. So he kept looking for them but they were no were to be found. All of a sudden he heard a loud nose and it was them. Once he found his other friend he told them that he wanted them to come see what he had found. And he found something cool that they have never found in a while. He told them that it was something shinny. And that they need to come see what it was before it got away. It was a shinny ring mustang said to his friends. So they all went to see the ring that mustang had found. He said that some one must have lost it. The other horses asked him what he was going to do with it. Are you going to keep it they said. No they are not going to keep it. That mustang was going to turn t in to the journey people that were their to give people tickets to get in.