Behind the scenes; Bloopers.

Now that the interviews are done, how about we take a more deep look into the making of Hats And Swords.

The video starts with Violet's face close up before she pulls away and waves. "So we're on set, it's our first day. Well not technically our first day, we're getting pictures and stuff. Look!"

The camera turns and Violet films Louis playing catch the ball with his little self. "Good job!"

Then over at the pole sees (Y/n) and her little self sitting and playing with Rosie, throwing her favorite squeaky toy and giggling.

And lastly sees Marlon and his mini me rushing over to Louis and the little boy tagging the other. "Tag you're it!"

"Oh you're in for it! C'mon here!" He runs after him, the older males shrugging and running off as well.

"See? We're just chilling right now."

...

Now let's enjoy this lovely compilation of our actors messing up.

"And this intimidating thing is (Y/n)—" Marlon was interrupted by (Y/n) and Clementine laughing.

"Cut!"

"What happened?"

"Clem made me laugh!"

...

"I'm not exactly what people call—can you stop that!" (Y/n) giggles.

"Cut!"

"It's Clementine!"

"I didn't do anything!"

...

(Y/n) hugs Louis the second 'cut' was yelled. She felt bad for saying all those things to Louis when the card game was over. "I don't mean it! Ahhh!"

"(Y/n), it's okay." The male laughs and wraps his arm around her, rolling his eyes playfully.

...

Clementine holds her hand out for (Y/n) to hold so she could guide her in the scene where they came back from helping Brody and Aasim come back from hunting.

(Y/n) takes Clementine's hand and licks her palm. "(Y/n)!"

"Cut!"

(Y/n) giggles then runs away when Clem tries to wipe her hand on her. "Take your germs with you!" She runs after her.

...

Clementine and AJ were waking, the camera filming them when all of a sudden (Y/n) comes rushing in and snaches AJ away, the little boy giggling. "Yoik."

"(Y/n)! Where are you taking him!"

"I asked for consent!" She yells back. Clementine is left confused and she chuckles turning to the camera crew.

"What just happened?"

...

"On today's episode, where did (Y/n) go. We saw her earlier in her dressing room but we've been calling her for the past fifteen minutes." Louis said to the camera, making sure he was in frame as well as Violet, who was behind him and Clementine who was calling (Y/n) on the phone.

"She just disappeared—do you hear that?" Violet asks. She pointed to a direction and they followed it. What they found made the camera just shake.

"No! Bahahaha!"

"How the hell did you even.."

"This is fucking funny."

(Y/n) is sitting on a tree with her leg wrapped around the trap cord. She must have set one off and was hanging there for so long that she pushed herself up to sit on the tree. "Can someone get me down?"

"(Y/n), why didn't you just call us? You have your phone."

"...oh yeah.."

...

It's the kissing scene and Clementine and (Y/n) were leaning in for the kiss. That's until they made eye contact and lost it.

"Cut!"

"You're doing it on purpose!"

"I don't know why that was so funny to me." Clementine giggles.

...

Time for some reactions!

Reacting to the walkers:

All the kids were sitting in a room. And Marlon plays the sample video. Walkers walking slowly towards the group.

"Oh my god!"

"That's what they look like?!"

"Why are they built like that?"

"Right, like, have they heard of lotion?"

On the other hand the little kids were left traumatized, covering their eyes and hiding behind the older kids.

...

To Marlon getting shot.

(Y/n)'s mouth drops and she quickly covers Tenn's eyes. "Yo what the fuck?!"

"That's crazy...why does it look good?"

"Mitch!"

Clementine covers AJ's eyes and pulls him closer to her. "What the fuck.." she whispers.

...

More fails.

Clementine holds onto the lifeboat before she loses her grip and falls onto the mat.

"Cut!"

"That's the third time! I'm sorry!"

...

(Y/n) has her eyes closed and walks forward with her hands out in front of her before feeling something. "What's this? Feels like a person."

She feels around their face before that person licks her hand, making her back up and snap her eyes open. "Yo the fuck?!"

"Payback a bitch, ain't it?" It was Clementine. She curses and runs away when (Y/n) runs after her wanting to wipe her hand.

...

Violet jumps across the bridge but trips and falls landing on the mat down below. "Damn!"

"Cut! Let's try again!"

"Sorry!"

...

Mitch sets up the camera, nodding to someone behind it and backing up with the whole crew gathered ready for the final call. The author rushed over and made sure everyone was okay. "Alright ready! On three!"

"One! Two!—"

"Three." Lee picks the camera up and waves his hand at the camera with a smile.

"Lee?!" Clementine rushes over and hugs the male. "What are you doing here?"

"Come to tell them, goodbye. What else?" He points at the camera and moves it to have Clem in frame. She laughs and moves his arm up to film the rest.

"Okay ready?"

"Thank you for watching!" They cheered.

~~~

Okay I'm done! Most of these almost all were from @Mhasimp4life!

Bye!

As always,

Thank you for reading and your patience🙏🏼 consider voting and commenting your thoughts or reactions I'd love to read it!
-Spicy Dino 🦕