Chapter 4 "A Little Fun Doesn't Hurt(;"

Rose's POV
"I've got something *way* more fun to do," he said, emphasizing the "way".

"And what would that be?" I looked at him.

"Well, Ive actually got 2 things in mind. One involves going to a party tonight at my buddy Sam's house, ooor," he cut himself off and a perverted smirk was plastered on his face.

"Neither actually sounds all that fun, actually," I crossed my arms.

"How come?" He scooted closer to me.

"I don't know," my eyes wandered everywhere, looking at everything, other than his eyes.

He scooted closer and put his hand rather high on my thigh. My breath hitches as he did so.

"Not even a little fun?" He whispered into my ear and and plastered his lips on my neck.

I breathed in a sharp breath and closed my eyes. His lips explored my skin, soon finding my "sweet spot" as I let out a soft moan. He smirked against my neck, proud of what he did.

"Cha-Chandler," I moan a tiny bit. He nibbles on my neck.

"Keep moaning and I'll be having you on this couch screaming my name," he growled cocky against my ear. I smiled feeling accomplished that I could make him horny just by moaning his name.

*WARNING*
<MATURE CONTENT AHEAD-READ AT YOUR OWN RISK>

He stood up slightly, picking me up and carrying me to my room without breaking the kiss. He tossed me on my bed, and my head hit against the soft pillows.

He soon returned to the kiss as he straddled my lap. I started playing with the hem of his shirt wanting him to take it off.

He took my message and stripped his shirt off gracefully. I stared at his toned abs.

"See something you like?" My eyes returned to his and I saw the same little smirk he has on his face 24/7. I blushed slightly.

Suddenly, he flipped us over with me on top of him.

"Your turn," he breathed out staring at me.

I yanked my shirt off and threw it to the floor where Chandler's was. My lips trailed soft, sloppy kisses on his collarbone up to his ear

"Rose, stop teasing," he growled. I smirked to myself and my hand flew down to his jeans, palming through them.

He moaned in satisfaction and grabbed my face kissing me, hungrily. I started unbuckling his belt and he smirked. I slipped my shorts off leaving me in my matching black w/white polka dotted bra and panties. I yanked his jeans off and crawled back on to him, straddling his lap.

I kissed him passionately, grazing my tongue over his bottom lip for entrance he opened his mouth we we each explored each other's mouth. He tasted like fresh mint toothpaste, I like that.

I started palming him through his boxers once more.

"Rose," he growled against my neck. He started u clipping my bra and I let it slide down my arms. I threw it to the side and I played with the hem of his boxers. He pulled them down revealing his long length. My eyes widened but I looked back up at him and blushed.

"Hey, don't be shy," he gently caressed my face. I smiled slightly and pulled down my panties...

{Stopping here bc #WeirdAndUncomfortable... Lol well, I'll update tomorrow. Night boos 😘
~L}