𝒗𝒊𝒊.

🎀 ADERINSOLA 🎀

𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆😩😩

𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 200+ 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒔.

------------------------------------------------------
Just one question: if I mistakenly send you my account number, what will you do as a child of God 🐯🐯

Folarin 😜😜

------------------------------------------------------

" Ma you haven't given us assignment yet."

It be like say this girl dey ment

God!

You might have someone like Chidera in your class, but i'm sure they won't be as I.T.K- ish (if that's a word) as she is.

Chidera the I.T.K
Chidera the I too know

"Asking for assignment that you will manage to score two over ten, rubbish." Mrs Cylinder said as she hissed loudly.

Chidera frowned as everyone laughed in mockery of her.

I mean today is the first day of our exam and she's still asking for assignment.

Aseju omo ( oversabi ) ( too forward )

"So guys that's your A O C ( Area Of Concentration ) ." Miss Cylinder said, covering her marker as we all thanked her.

She had already left the class as the class started making noise .

I placed my two legs on top of my desk, folding one on the other as I opened my locker I rolled my eyes at what I saw.

I think I need to start padlocking this thing sef.

Wishing you all the best in your exam

Your SS2 crush.

Rubbish!

I squeezed the paper into a ball and threw it into my bag. I placed my legs on top of my desk , folding one on the other as I brought out my Civic note, cause that's what we were having first period.

"Good morning." Folarin greeted as I brought my book down from my face , I saw her dropping her bag on her chair.

"Fola, is everything okay." I asked worried.

"That what?"

"That you are always coming late this days." I asked her

"Oh." Her mouth formed an 'O' shape as she kept on cracking her brain, definitely for a lie. " It's just traffic." She said as I rolled my eyes.

She doesn't even know how to lie very well.

I didn't say anything as I watched her unzipping her bag, removed a note from it and zipped it back.

"Where are you going."

"To the library."

"Why?"

"I'm not going to read in this noisy place."

"Okay, wait for me. Let's go together." I said standing up.