♡︎Chapter 1♡︎

Destoroyah emerged from the water, tired and cold. He looks at the nearby human city of Tokyo, and realized that he should probably leave the area.

As he glided through the water, he notices a specifical individual. Godzilla.

He attempts to steer clear of him, but to no use, he gets spotted anyway.
"What are you doing here?!" Godzilla roars, angered by Destoroyah's presence.

"Calm down, Gojira." Destoroyah responds, "I was minding my own business."

"But you are probably gonna start working with Ghidorah and harm the Earth if I don't-" Godzilla was cut off in his sentence.

"I DON'T WANT TO HARM EARTH ANY LONGER." Destoroyah growled in response to Godzilla's assumption, "Is that too much for me to ask you?! To leave me alone?!"

Godzilla was shocked. He thought Destoroyah was lying. "Alright, but if you try anything, there will be no mercy."

Godzilla then swam off, far into the Pacific Ocean. Destoroyah was both relieved and worried.

Soon, he swam to Monster Island, in search of redemption. "Hello? Angirus?" Destoroyah asked.

Angirus did the Kaiju equivalent of screaming, and ran, shouting "HE'S BACK!"

Destoroyah growled in annoyance, because he just wanted to talk. He can't even have a conversation without them getting frightened or angry.

After a matter of days of isolation, Godzilla found him, and he wasn't happy.

"What do you want?" Destoroyah sighed.

"You have been stirring up trouble..." Godzilla angrily growled.

"What?" Destoroyah responded, "What did I do?"

"All of Monster Island has had complaints." Godzilla told him.

"They are just scared of me." Destoroyah sighed.

"Destoroyah, I am sorry, but..." Godzilla sighed, "You're getting banished."

"What?!" Destoroyah nervously replied, "To where?!"

"The colder regions of Earth." Godzilla told him, "Follow me."

Destoroyah didn't want to pick a fight now, so he obeyed the alpha of the Kaiju. He eventually found himself in Alaska, and left there until Godzilla says he can leave. First thing he did was attempt to find somewhere warm, which he was currently failing at. So, he laid down, and fell asleep in the cold, snowy weather.

He had dreams of redemption, ever since he saw something that changed his mind about chaos. Still, he was banished to these cold lands, for seemingly no reason.

However, he did not hear the sound of another being coming his way.

(388 words! Hope y'all liked this chapter!)